Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Justfog clearos.

Retired Account

Justfog clearos.

Well I need some more, so I'm going to be putting in an order soon.
    I haven't checked yet, but last time we did this, the clearos were $1.80 each and the replacement coils were .80c each.

Pros - Great flavour, lots of vapour, no leaking, long coil life.
    Cons - You have to top them up every 1/2 mL or so, because they have teeny tiny short wicks in them(which is probably why the flavour is so gosh darn clean and tasty!)

They are a top coil clearo with really silly little printed black rings all over the clear part. They are put together very solidly.
    Nothing I've had in them (cinnamon, peppermint, citrus, anise) has cracked one. I've been getting a month or so out of each coil.

So if you're interested, let me know here, and some indication for how many you want of each, and I shall get in touch with my second best friend from China.

These have a 1.6mL capacity, and mine register between 1.8 and 2.0 thingies. Can never remember the jargon.. watts, ohms, volts.. anyway whatever thing relates to resistance.
    For anyone who hasn't done the coop thing before, it's not about chickens...
    You basically order and pay the cost price, plus your share of the postage and the paypal fees, and local postage from me to you within Australia.
    What I did last time, and what I'll do this time, is divide the postage costs per clearo and replacement coil, and we'll all pay pro rata, sorta.
    I can't guarantee they will be the same price as last time, as I want to get an idea of interest before I start to negotiate. If there's been an increase, it will be small, I imagine.

You may as well just order from fasttech. By the time you buy from a manufacturer, factor in PP fee or WU fee, then add shipping it would be a shitload cheaper just buying from fasttech.

AVF Regular
    ^^ and to this I add,
    These do take the full 1.6ml+ but after you have consumed half, they need tipping to wet the wick from time to time.
    The body is very very robust, no cracks, breaks or crazing on any juice we've used.
    We love, but feel free to ignore this thread to avoid the whole PO thing for us, I'd be happy with 50 of em on the spare vape things desk, the collection of things NOT being used grows, these are not in that pile;

spares.jpg

Retired Account
    Wow.. I didn't know they were on fasttech.. do you have a link, Neo?

$4.81 V2 E-Cigarette 2.5ml Detachable Round Mouth Tank Clearomizer - 2.6-2.8

they have the new V2's

You'd need to get a quote from the manufacturer which included PP fee and shipping. Then work out fasttechs price.

if the manufacturer is only a couple of dollars more, go with that option as shipping would be quicker.

AVF Regular
    Nice, I'll get one of those.
    Different shape, and the coil ohms are too high for my egos (delicate that I am).

Oh, and the V2s are bottom coil jobbies, a different beast altogether.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    ^^ and to this I add,
    These do take the full 1.6ml+ but after you have consumed half, they need tipping to wet the wick from time to time.
    The body is very very robust, no cracks, breaks or crazing on any juice we've used.
    We love, but feel free to ignore this thread to avoid the whole PO thing for us, I'd be happy with 50 of em on the spare vape things desk, the collection of things NOT being used grows, these are not in that pile;

spares.jpg
    I have a load of those white box storage/organisers. The only reason to buy mods is the great packaging. Lol
    mrsgruffy likes this.

Retired Account
    Yeah, those fasttech ones are completely different, and the first and last time I bought clearos from fasttech, they all went in the bin. Wouldn't screw on properly, crackled and hissed, and then to put the icing on the cake, they leaked like sieves. The one in Neo's link is a different shape, a different resistance, and not nearly as solid looking as the justfogs are. They're also $3.00 more each.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I have a load of those white box storage/organisers. The only reason to buy mods is the great packaging. Lol
    New thread suggestion XX?
    "Your favourite Vape Stuff packaging?"
    For mine, the iTaste MVP has to be right up there for quality and materials.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    New thread suggestion XX?
    "Your favourite Vape Stuff packaging?"
    For mine, the iTaste MVP has to be right up there for quality and materials.
    The gripper with the magneto sides

The ferrero roche 16 pack
    Last edited by Crisscross; 29-07-13 at 07:08 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast