Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: How does co op bulk buy

How does co op bulk buy

All work is there a guideline for everyone doing business in wholesale buy's, So every one participation in them is satisfied and know ones ripped off and benefit from saving money this way.

AVF Regular
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Confirmed I read it, So how does everyone know each others addresses to send packages after getting a vendor to do a bulk deal even if it was a MOQ buy, Once it get's here everyone involved pays Aus post for individual postage.

That's what i'm on about by making this thread.

AVF Regular
    Generally by PM, but it might be a good idea to establish a reputation before hand, 10 posts and no location is a tad bit "suspicious", a vendor and a co op is two different things, you seem to be a vendor looking for sales,,,,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

I hear you yeah this forum set up is alien to me indeed, Anyway it's stressful enough dealing with all the details doing wholesale trade as it is for me to add a huge following that want in would seem to much for me taking everyone's details so everyone get's there requested product with all the confirmed payments.

It just seems like a lot of hard work the I don't care how much money I save even if it's beneficial for all participants involved, It does me in taking care of my own order's.

AVF Regular
    The co-op organiser receives both the payment and the address through Paypal, and only send the goods to the Paypal address. This provides protection for both the co-op organiser and co-op members.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatVapeRpGp8 View Post
    I hear you yeah this forum set up is alien to me indeed, Anyway it's stressful enough dealing with all the details doing wholesale trade as it is for me to add a huge following that want in would seem to much for me taking everyone's details so everyone get's there requested product with all the confirmed payments.

It just seems like a lot of hard work the I don't care how much money I save even if it's beneficial for all participants involved, It does me in taking care of my own order's.
    It's setup as a community something alien to the current generation who once isolated from planet earth by Sony, Microsoft, Apple and are working as intended upgrade droids don't require human interaction to have a life.

However the way it works is someone will want to do a bit of community service by taking most of the stress out of buying something from overseas for a pretty decent discount taking all things into account, double shipping etc. Personally I would only join one if it was an item unavailable locally as I like to take on the stress of the buy on myself and don't mind supporting local vendors for the extra few dollars.

Sometimes vendors will do a pre sale group buy on here which is always nice, its how I got my e pipe mod. End of the day it is up to the individual and there can be great savings buying some of the new clones etc, some people really enjoy buying them that way and good on em, some don't bother and just get them when they can. Just decide what camp you're in or jump in when you see something that takes your fancy. Most importantly this is a community and it has like all issues that pop up from time to time and people get sand in their giney. Most if not all solve themselves and everyone gets along and will try to help people out when they need it.

I like it, I like being apart of it, I also like that fact that I am not smoking cigarettes as well, its kinda apart of a intense therapy to rid myself of the desire to ever smoke again and this forum is an important part of that.

End Rant my last cent.....
    Last edited by Stabs; 27-08-13 at 08:41 PM.
    Noe, GirlyPantz, Old Dog and 5 others like this.

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

AVF Regular
    Fasttech have really slowed the co-ops up.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatVapeRpGp8 View Post

Then don't get involved or participate & remain stress free, while paying higher prices, problem solved
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Hmm I guess what I mean if I was taking the role of it of taking on a bulk buy it would give me tension in confirming all the details that comes with doing business and kudos to those that are skilled in managing that on a regular basis , You did answer my question though so through using paypal ok thanks I got it now >_> Even though personally I liked using escrows service ensuring safe fair trade with no worries about dealing with any kinds of scammers or hassell.
    GirlyPantz and RichoVonBlack like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast