Any melbournite want to split shipping on a health cabin order?

I want to buy some bits and pieces (e-liquids, clearomizers, coil heads) from HC about $30-$40 worth but need them in within a week or so, so China post is out of the question. My last (larger) order from HC which I had posted via DHL was placed on a Friday and received by Monday morning. This was only a few weeks ago.

It's not worth it for me to pay DHL charges for such a small order if I was buying alone. I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a mini sort of group buy to split the shipping charge. Depending on what you need, it's weight and cost it can end up saving both of us a bit of money. If the value is high too, we can get a 5% to 10% discount as well using coupons.

DHL shipping is $15.70 USD for the first 500g and then $5USD for every 500g there after.

I live close to the CBD so you can pick up from around there or I can meet you close by when the order comes in.

Gathering interest at this point...

Ok, no takers...

Anyway, order just placed - I somehow found a way to get my order to ~$90 worth which made it easier to swallow the shipping charge. Bought a bunch of e-liquid, some T3Ss, Evods, coil heads, and other various bits and pieces.

Damn it!

AVF Regular
    Lol give us some more time next time. I really wanted to try the HC ry4 again.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Lol, sorry - too eager and impatient.

I did get a few bottles of the HC RY4 6mg in the order as this was about the only thing that cannot be bought elsewhere.

Check in with me in a few days when the order comes in and I'll see how I'm feeling towards the RY4 which atm I'm overvaping I might be inclined to spare a bottle out of my stash.

AVF Regular
    Just received an order from them 2 days ago. Bad timing I guess. Otherwise I would have said yes.

oh well...

good to know there may be some interest for next time/order

AVF Regular
    This is an awesome concept and I really don't know why its not more common. Postage is one aspect of vaping that I really have trouble coming to terms with!!!
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    This is an awesome concept and I really don't know why its not more common. Postage is one aspect of vaping that I really have trouble coming to terms with!!!
    I've done this sort of thing with other hobbies before and it really makes buying international a no brainer.

Whilst I would usually support local markets, esp things manufactured in Oz, I don't particularly feel compelled to support local (online) shops that are generally charging huge margins over international prices. 10% to cover GST plus a 10% to 30% profit margin is ok for the convenience of shopping locally but a 200% mark up is just plain stupid. This sort of thing has been more apparent since our dollar has been closer to the USD.

Most things vaping related are way cheaper to buy direct from China. As soon as the value of the goods get to around $50+ the expedited shipping charges don't seem to be an issue as the overall cost of the goods including shipping would still be cheaper than buying locally.

In the future I would be all for combining orders and sharing the shipping cost to get goods as cheap as possible and within a matter of days not weeks.

AVF Regular
    I love to economise where I can so that I can spend ridiculous amounts on mods. Vaping is heaps more expensive than smoking and worth every cent. It is however amazingly cheap for sensible vapers!!!! I will have everything I need soon, and then I will only get things that I want!!!!! It really is so much fun!!!
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hani View Post
    Lol, sorry - too eager and impatient.

I did get a few bottles of the HC RY4 6mg in the order as this was about the only thing that cannot be bought elsewhere.

Check in with me in a few days when the order comes in and I'll see how I'm feeling towards the RY4 which atm I'm overvaping I might be inclined to spare a bottle out of my stash.
    Cool, I'm sure we can work out a swap.

$3642 Spent on Vaping