Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: HealthCabin Group buy (Perth)

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.

HealthCabin Group buy (Perth)

Anyone in Perth want to combine a HealthCabin order for free shipping & 10% discount(today only as per their Halloween sale), order needs to be $250 US to Qualify.

I'm happy to have it shipped to me & arrange for someone to pick up their part of the order from here.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Hey Noe i'll jump in on this. Can you order the chrome Smoktech ePipe for me, and a long style drip tip #6?.

Smoktech ePipe 18350 Mechanical Mod [05-4A-1-1] - $37.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

510 Stainless Steel Drip Tip (Type 6/28/29/30/31/32) [05-7A-9] - $2.39 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

PM me your paypay deets before you make the order and i can send through the money.

AVF Regular
    I'm sure there was some stuff I wanted Noe.

If I get time while I'm at work I'll go into my 'wish list' and PM you with details...if I'm too late...my bad luck

Noe
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by albeedoo View Post
    Hey Noe i'll jump in on this. Can you order the chrome Smoktech ePipe for me, and a long style drip tip #6?.

Smoktech ePipe 18350 Mechanical Mod [05-4A-1-1] - $37.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

510 Stainless Steel Drip Tip (Type 6/28/29/30/31/32) [05-7A-9] - $2.39 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

PM me your paypay deets before you make the order and i can send through the money.
    Sure but we need to get over the $250US for free EMS shipping so we'll have to split shipping if below that.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Noe
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyC View Post
    I'm sure there was some stuff I wanted Noe.

If I get time while I'm at work I'll go into my 'wish list' and PM you with details...if I'm too late...my bad luck
    Just send me the links to the products & tell me the quantities you want, Cindy

I won't be putting this in until later tonight about an hour before the sale ends so you should have time
    Essie's Glass DTs

AVF Regular
    Damn, I feel like I should be buying some stuff....just can't think of anything I need? I have thousands of everything, most of which I don't even use anymore!

I do need more ebaron drippers though, and about a million replacement coils....do they sell any clones of them Noe?

Noe
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    Damn, I feel like I should be buying some stuff....just can't think of anything I need? I have thousands of everything, most of which I don't even use anymore!

I do need more ebaron drippers though, and about a million replacement coils....do they sell any clones of them Noe?
    Not sure Jen, they have these which you would probably like: New ! DeskPod eGo Holder [02-E-4] - $0.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Essie's Glass DTs

Tempted on their #1 sigelei mech (it's an actual sigelei #8 right?) ($13.79), kick clone (15.99), a couple of 30ml liqua juices, and maybe some wick and drips tips, so about $45 worth. If we can get up to free shipping through other purchases I'm interested.

e: they have iclear30 on sale for $6.29, so I'd be up for 3 of them too.

Only problem is if it doesn't get up to free shipping value, the postage costs will be huge.
    Last edited by coopz; 01-11-13 at 03:00 PM.

AVF Regular
    Noe. I need a supply of cartomizers 50 (10x5) $45 The shipping from Perth to adelaide is only slighly more than the reg mail that i would use so if you want to bump the value let me know. I was going to wait until their black friday or christmas sales so I am not in a hurry, if that helps you can add me to the list.

5pc 35mm Pre-Punched Boge 510D Cartomizers [04-K-4-1] - $4.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Last edited by Crisscross; 01-11-13 at 03:05 PM.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Noe
    Quote Originally Posted by coopz View Post
    Tempted on their #1 sigelei mech (it's an actual sigelei #8 right?) ($13.79), kick clone (15.99), a couple of 30ml liqua juices, and maybe some wick and drips tips, so about $45 worth. If we can get up to free shipping through other purchases I'm interested.

e: they have iclear30 on sale for $6.29, so I'd be up for 3 of them too.

Only problem is if it doesn't get up to free shipping value, the postage costs will be huge.
    So around $51 worth coopz?

just put links & quantities in a post mate, makes it easier.
    Essie's Glass DTs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast