Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Romuluz by Team Hotwire

AVF Regular

Romuluz by Team Hotwire

Initially an interest list. 5 landed are around $190 each, I can possibly get that down with a higher quantity.

- 1st in the world to provide an easy replaceable tank system, stack all the juice you want and easily interchange it without ruining your build
    - Pyrex glass tank
    - Genesis tank that can flush fit on any 22mm personal vapouriser
    - Flush fit any rebuildable atomiser on the body itself
    - Chambered atomiser for great throat hit and and intense flavour experience
    - Roman numeral engravings
    - 1st PV to provide fully customisable parts design

Took the following from 310 vapers who price it at $220 USD and shipping with USPS Priority Mail Express International at $59.80 - $279.80 USD delivered to Sydney.

The name of the game is Innovation and the Romuluz by Team Hotwire Philippines is looking to be #1!

From top to bottom this hybrid was designed with form and function in mind. The reduced chamber design top cap with four-way adjustable airflow ring and optional delrin insert (for a 1/4th chamber size) means this Genesis is destined ONLY for those vapers looking for the most intense flavor and throat hit. Forget the light puffy clouds, the Romuluz is designed to bring the heat you have been waiting for!

A brand new, never before seen, removable tank system means you can literally swap out juice on the fly, no more cartos, you can have your everyday multiple flavors without multiple attys. Along with an interchangeable brass compatibility ring to convert the atty or the three near seamless tubes to a 510 connected device, means you can use either with all your rotation favourites.

Without a doubt the most innovative Advanced Hybrid ever created, the Romuluz is no work of science fiction!

1. unik <PAID>
    2. Mir <PAID>
    3. Ian <PAID>
    4. Noe <PAID>
    5. genoxy
    Last edited by unik; 06-11-13 at 11:15 AM.

I really like the look of this one, I just wish I wasn't so broke!
    GirlyPantz and unik like this.

Remember when the only trolls you had to deal with were under a bridge, and trying to eat your goats?

Mir
    In. In so hard. TAKE MY MONEY.

1. unik
    2. Mir
    unik likes this.

Dam you tempting wench Unik with the most intense flavor and throat hit thingy... and the the heat I have been waiting for!.. my budget now accounted for.. and these will have to wait for me for another time. Would like to see someone do a review when this coop comes in to see if they are really that good

AVF Regular
    Haha oogy hopefully they will be as good as they're hyping it I'm sold on the features will be grabbing one for myself either way

I may have one of these this week coming if Hong Kong release it.

I can then provide some feedback.

I am between a rock and a hard place where fedex is concerned for shipping direct from the Philippines to AU (my supplier won't use EMS or DHL which have a superior route).

Fedex go via Singapore, e-cigs banned, more chance package is searched and returned to sender or seized.

So I tell them to go to hong kong, then the batteries thing happens and here we are....

Good luck with the co-op though, will be interesting to see these up close finally
    unik likes this.

AVF Regular
    1. unik
    2. Mir
    3. Gruffy

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Review that shows all the working parts, this is one hell of a mod! :

1. unik
    2. Mir
    3. Gruffy
    5. Noe

Edit:
    I'd like to get a few spare brass hybrid adapters, to save me having to change them out all the time with different atties & a couple of spare tanks too.
    Last edited by Noe; 03-11-13 at 01:53 PM.
    unik likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    This review is probably a little easier to understand but doesn't show all the working parts as good as the first one does:

Also it's mentioned that the price he got his for was $120 US, a comment on the youtube page by someone else said they got theirs for $135 + $20 for spare tank + $35 for shipping (US), which would make it roughly $210AU with the spare tank.
    I think for a group buy we should be able to get the price down lower than that.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

T7x
    AVF Regular
    I believe that Vapersphere chose not to stock these because team hotwire had been too much of a hassle for him lately, e.g forgetting his order.
    Do you know de way 👺

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast