Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Oil Concentrate Co-op!!!

Cool Oil Concentrate Co-op!!!

Right section this time (i'm sure a nice mod will come by and delete my other post in the juice/liquids section)

Hey guys I think it's time for my first Co-op now that Noe has finished with his

this is the link to the flavour list: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...2M&usp=sharing

All concentrates are free of Acetyl Propionyl, Acetoin and Diacetyl, you know, safety first!

30ml will be $5.00 (I want to keep it to 30ml per flavour) it takes about a week to get to me, add $10.95 for express shipping and then it gets to you in a couple days or so.

For anyone ordering LOTS of different flavours if it goes over 500g then the express is going to cost 14.95

I want to keep this list to 20, so just put your name and what flavours/how many you want
    Last edited by DanGibson; 11-11-13 at 01:54 AM.

AVF Regular
    sounds good mr gibson im in - but i cant see the flavour list when i click on the link - i get a page with nothing on it called Flavor list.xls

i remember having the same prob on noe's co-op thread but someone had posted some jpgs of the flavours on there which i could see

anyway im in for about 5 or 6 bottles - dunno which ones yet

It's an excel spreadsheet. it should open up automatically in google docs when you click the link, so it sounds like a browser problem? I'll put up some jpegs though
    avtek likes this.

2x vietnamese coffee
    1x milk
    1x cappacino
    1x caffeine
    1x redbull

Thankyou will pay tommorrow day will need your paypal too
    Last edited by oogy; 12-11-13 at 05:52 AM. Reason: another order came in today so dont want to double up

google drive, I disappoint -_-

Quote Originally Posted by DanGibson View Post
    Right section this time (i'm sure a nice mod will come by and delete my other post in the juice/liquids section)

Hey guys I think it's time for my first Co-op now that Noe has finished with his

this is the link to the flavour list: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_o...it?usp=sharing

All concentrates are free of Acetyl Propionyl, Acetoin and Diacetyl, you know, safety first!

30ml will be $5.00 (I want to keep it to 30ml per flavour) it takes about a week to get to me, add $10.95 for express shipping and then it gets to you in a couple days or so.

For anyone ordering LOTS of different flavours if it goes over 500g then the express is going to cost 14.95

I want to keep this list to 20, so just put your name and what flavours/how many you want
    Dan do you know what brand these concentrates are?
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Thanks Dan, put me down for 5 and I'll pm you my flavour choices
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

1. avtek -
    2. oogy -
    3. spud -

Just update it with the flavours/quantities you want and I'll periodically check it till it's full.
    avtek likes this.

AVF Regular
    hey dan - i finally got the google docs thing open - had to login (facepalm) so anyway i noticed that the flavour list on noe's co-op was different - with more flavours available? - have a look below

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5pu...MlE/edit?pli=1

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast