AVF Regular

tastyvapor - 32oz = $150 - NOT DOUBLER.

hey fellas, if anyone wants to order 32oz from TastyVapor Wholesale let me know.

The stuff is $150 for 32oz so less than $5 per ounce.

These are PRE-MIXED LIQUIDS from USA - NOT a doubler that needs anything added. Higher is available but more expensive 16oz is $80 so you would need to order 2 liquids.

Min order is $300 so I need someone who wants 32oz (1x32oz or 2x16 or even 4x8oz). Shipping is $30 each from USA.

PM Delta for more details (FM)
    Last edited by Fatman; 13-11-13 at 08:21 PM. Reason: cleaning up

Min order is $300 so I need someone who wants 32oz (1x32oz or 2x16 or even 4x8oz). Shipping is $30 each from USA.

Is that min order per person or per shipment from USA combined?

Thanks.

AVF Regular
    Whats with the oz measurements.....i thought i was reading from a new york cocktail book.

isnt 1oz - 30ml or 28.7g? am i the only dumb shit that was thrown by those measurements?

AVF Regular
    1oz is about 28-30ml so 32oz is about 1 Litre (about 6 months supply if you vape as much as me which is about 4-5ml per day)

The $300 min is total combined (USD + $55 shipping - I'll be ordering 32oz which is about $150 so need another person who wants to do the same (32oz whether it's 1x32 or 2x16 or 4x8) thanks for cleaning the post up Fatman
    Last edited by Delta; 14-11-13 at 03:31 PM.

AVF Regular
    Omg I just looked it up on a conversion chart and I've been making all the New York cocktails WRONG! I'm a freaking fraud!!! Now the puzzle fits as to why there are 7ml and 9ml bottles available in the us!

I could've been fooled my whole life!

Ok def not interested in buying that kind of quantity having had not tried it!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthflo View Post
    Omg I just looked it up on a conversion chart and I've been making all the New York cocktails WRONG! I'm a freaking fraud!!! Now the puzzle fits as to why there are 7ml and 9ml bottles available in the us!

I could've been fooled my whole life!

Ok def not interested in buying that kind of quantity having had not tried it!
    PFFFFT it's only wrong if you want a drink that's not full strength, the only reason yanks use oz measurements is coz they're piss weak drinkers
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!