Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Romuluz LE Spark by Team Hotwire | EOI List

AVF Regular
    Contacted bedazzle glass tubes as well for a quote, if we want to share shipping.
    Driesy77 and DEATHGUYJ like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the picture, I received mine too, ordered it with 1 less tank than you.

By the way, I know the benefit of changing tank for different flavors, but how do you prevent the flavor from cross contaminating?

Currently running a micro coil with ss mesh wick top it of with a touch of cotton, its my first try build a Genesis style atty.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHGUYJ View Post
    posted them already but they belong here too love this thing its beautiful and awesome except for when i cracked one of the glass tubes lol sigh

DEATHGUYJ likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Driesy77 View Post
    I did the same.. Kron is u do get some tubes il go u halves in postage.
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHGUYJ View Post
    all i did was try to take the tank off the base for its first cleaning and as i was working the glass off it simpy split down one side
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronikabis View Post
    I think mine have an imperfection in them to be honest, making them easy to break.
    Ramped up the contrast in the pics so they are not pretty but to show what i mean...

the one of the left still work perfect, i just fear that line may crack if i'm a teeny bit too rough with them
    I have never taken the glass off the base, can't really see a need to, so maybe the fit is very tight?

Kron I just checked my original tanks + 1 of the 2 I got from the same batch as you guys & there's no imperfection in them that I can see.
    It is possible that my spares came from a different length of pyrex, so I'm not denying yours has the imperfection, looks like I might have got lucky?
    Anyway, for the cost of the tanks I would be asking Unik to report it to his supplier(s).
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    well i might just be the one
    Deathguyj are I might just be doofy.

I'm happy with the one that has the line, it works and it works well. I haven't removed it from the base ever... which may be part of it.
    The other one i'm happy to wear unless i hear there is something going on and it wasn't user error/fat fingers
    Driesy77 and DEATHGUYJ like this.

AVF Regular
    yeah im still really happy and if its just my man fingers to blame thats fine too. s.hit happens such is life lol

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    looks like my rough measurements were a bit off.

i got this on the digital calipers

Outer Diameter 19.75mm
    Height 21.9mm
    Thickness 1.2mm
    Inner Diameter 17.5mm

which obviously there is a little margin for error.

i might try 20mm x 22mm @ 1.2mm. i'll see what i can find

Alternate we can wait and go through "The Vape Shop" when it opens as they will be selling romuluz and i notice on THP they do send out parts etc.
    I can't see unik doing any more orders to the THP for a little bit - or maybe he will for the shop?

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819