Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Romuluz LE Spark by Team Hotwire | EOI List

AVF Regular

Romuluz LE Spark by Team Hotwire | EOI List

Initially an interest list. 5 landed are $190 each, I can get that down with a higher quantity. Extra tanks are $25 AUD each. These prices include Paypal's PHP to AUD conversion, DHL delivery from the Philippines fees to me, PayPal fees to the supplier and PayPal to me.

This is the limited edition version, only 50 will be released in the Philippines.

- 1st in the world to provide an easy replaceable tank system, stack all the juice you want and easily interchange it without ruining your build
    - Pyrex glass tank
    - Genesis tank that can flush fit on any 22mm personal vapouriser
    - Flush fit any rebuildable atomiser on the body itself
    - Chambered atomiser for great throat hit and and intense flavour experience
    - Roman numeral engravings
    - 1st PV to provide fully customisable parts design

Took the following from 310 vapers who price the standard version at $220 USD and shipping with USPS Priority Mail Express International at $59.80 - $279.80 USD delivered to Sydney.

The name of the game is Innovation and the Romuluz by Team Hotwire Philippines is looking to be #1!

From top to bottom this hybrid was designed with form and function in mind. The reduced chamber design top cap with four-way adjustable airflow ring and optional delrin insert (for a 1/4th chamber size) means this Genesis is destined ONLY for those vapers looking for the most intense flavor and throat hit. Forget the light puffy clouds, the Romuluz is designed to bring the heat you have been waiting for!

A brand new, never before seen, removable tank system means you can literally swap out juice on the fly, no more cartos, you can have your everyday multiple flavors without multiple attys. Along with an interchangeable brass compatibility ring to convert the atty or the three near seamless tubes to a 510 connected device, means you can use either with all your rotation favourites.

Without a doubt the most innovative Advanced Hybrid ever created, the Romuluz is no work of science fiction!

1. unik paid
    2. bodiseifer paid
    3. Driesy77 paid
    4. soth paid
    5. genoxy paid
    6. kritikal paid

Extra Tanks

unik x2 paid
    bodiseifer x2 paid
    Noe x2 paid
    Driesy77 x1 paid
    soth x 1 paid
    kritikal x1 paid
    Last edited by unik; 28-11-13 at 01:57 PM.

Banned (Never to return)
    whats under the hood ??

so its an atty with a 20x1 thread ??

it just doesnt tell you enough , any more info ?

AVF Regular
    This is the standard version I brought in previously. The interchangeable tank system is supposed to be really good. I haven't set mine up yet but Noe likes it, I'll try to find his posts regarding it.

Last edited by unik; 24-11-13 at 09:31 PM.
    Noe likes this.

Banned (Never to return)
    Ok im with it now

actually looks pretty good , did you get a price on the extra tanks??

is there only one option for reduced chamber ie just one delrin filler peice ?

AVF Regular
    Yeah just one delrin.. the top cap has space to accommodate only the one.

Extra tanks are $25 AUD each. Edit: photo shows it

Updating OP with that info.

Quote Originally Posted by mitergreen View Post
    Ok im with it now

actually looks pretty good , did you get a price on the extra tanks??

is there only one option for reduced chamber ie just one delrin filler peice ?
    Last edited by unik; 24-11-13 at 09:53 PM.

I'm in..with extra tank..can someone add me please

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitergreen View Post
    whats under the hood ??

so its an atty with a 20x1 thread ??

it just doesnt tell you enough , any more info ?
    Quote Originally Posted by unik View Post
    This is the standard version I brought in previously. The interchangeable tank system is supposed to be really good. I haven't set mine up yet but Noe likes it, I'll try to find his posts regarding it.

Here you go Greeny, have a read here:
    Romuluz by Team Hotwire - hybrid

The spare tanks are the same as the one pictured above but come with a screw on delrin cap, which has an o-ring to seal in the juice. So you can fill a spare tank & carry it with you without it leaking, one of the features I really love about this device
    unik likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Driesy77 View Post
    I'm in..with extra tank..can someone add me please
    1. unik
    2. bodiseifer
    3. Driesy77

Extra Tanks

1. unik x3
    2. bodiseifer x3
    3. Noe x2
    4. Driesy77 x1

Damn I shoulda held out for this one LOL, The spark thing would be cool but it doesn't really add anything except a bit of decoration to the Romuluz I guess, I'm still very happy with the one I have.
    Hope you got some more of that super pillowable bubble wrap Unik LOL
    Driesy77 likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Sorry Noe yeah I had no idea these were being released now. I would've held off on the others and ran both options together.

I purchase it as normal bubble wrap then take it to the gym and voile juiced up

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post

Damn I shoulda held out for this one LOL, The spark thing would be cool but it doesn't really add anything except a bit of decoration to the Romuluz I guess, I'm still very happy with the one I have.
    Hope you got some more of that super pillowable bubble wrap Unik LOL

AVF Regular
    Ok put me down for one, love that tank design! Will the replacement tanks on the standard fit this one too?
    Driesy77 likes this.

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast