Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By soth

Thread: EOI : THE ARNOLD VERDAMPFER Atomizer Clone

EOI : THE ARNOLD VERDAMPFER Atomizer Clone

With the batteries co-op all tied up in a bow, the last 3 cotton orders for sterile and tarks wick (gresh,juice ninja and conner) packed and ready to go on Monday , my schedule has opened up a bit (until I can get pinoy organic cotton).

I still have long hours at work and the joy of being a new parent,

However, I have been searching for one of these for a year or more with no luck, I did manage to obtain a no maam though (it needs to be restored though, long story)

Only 100 of the Arnold were made, so when tobecco cloned it I just had to post this. It has the added advantage of not requiring me to do anything but put boxes in bags with printed labels which is a massive relief. I can do that in a few hours, nothing to divide or split or hazmat suits.

I don't know how the prices for co-op's work usually or how unik or bluewaffle calculate the prices so I may need their help here (or even want to run this instead of me lol!)

However I do know that there is a moq of 20 and the price per unit before shipping, paypal, etc is $36.40USD according to my chat on alibaba with some guy at tobecco, but if I had to guess once shipped and paypalled it would be around the $47 mark + your choice of auspost shipping.

These things are MASSIVE, as you'll see from these pictures and would be best on an epipe or a 26650 mod like a BAM,Mutant, Shockwave etc

Latest Design Tank Atomizer With Long Drip Tips Arnold Atomizer In Stock - Buy Arnold Atomizer,Arnold Atomizer,Arnold Atomizer Product on Alibaba.com

So before I bug unik and bluewaffle to learn the tricks of the trade and the pricing of the alibaba system, I thought I'd see if I could get 20 interested parties before I waste their time

1. Soth
    oogy and unik like this.

AVF Regular
    1. Soth
    2. bugzme

no interest, killing this one. maybe at a later date!

AVF Regular
    I missed this.. I can't handle tobeco. They're dodgy and drive me nuts. Said because I'm an hcigar customer they won't sell me their latest products. I wrote lol many times and then goodbye.

Bw is the man for for tobeco, they love him.

AVF Regular
    woot?? this would look great on the hammer clone. Damn i need a long long atty now

Welp soth i have no idea why but if you find them or end up cooping the count me in...

The problem we have is

1) they want a 20 moc, so I need 20 confirmed orders
    2) they wont send me a sample, I wont co-op anything I can't test
    3) as unik said they are a bunch of dicks, they close the alibaba chat when they dont like your request and say its server difficulties.