AVF Regular

Nature's Flavours Organic and such concentrates co-op

Hey peoples.
    I'm gonna order some organic concentrates from Nature's Flavours in a few weeks time. Last time I ordered shipping was exxy, so I'm gonna run a co-op. Their flavours are a bit hit and miss, but their Malt, Caramel Creme, Cake Batter and French Vanilla have been well received. There are lots of other flavours to choose from, but not all are well reviewed, so do your research or take the gamble. If anyone wants to join in respond here. I am located in Melbourne and pick up is welcome, otherwise I will express post interstate, which will still work out cheaper than buying direct.

PLEASE NOTE - The only flavours suitable to inhale are their 'Flavour for Coffee' range in organic or natural strains found in the flavours/flavours without diacetyl section. Although the site linked below lists other ranges without diacetyl etc, they are not suitable to vape as they contain gum arcacia and other no no's. The ingredients in the coffee ranges are natural and organic flavourings, VG and alcohol.

Natures Flavors

AVF Regular
    Arent you better off with concentrates made for vaping? These arent designed for that are they?

AVF Regular
    No concentrates are made for vaping mate. Capella FA etc, are all just food concentrates.

AVF Regular
    Probably should mention that there's some threads on ECF about these concentrates if y'all want more info. A lot of commercial juice suppliers use them in their mixes

AVF Regular
    I've found this link helpful in my search through Loranne flavours for DIY. There are other manufacturer's flavours mentioned.

Guide To Flavouring - Planet of the Vapes Wiki

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF