Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Yaeliq order

AVF Regular

Yaeliq order

Hi guys I am doing a big(ish) order on Thursday night, EMS
    so if you want any of there $10US. jan specials or $18US. normal it will only cost that price ( no postage cost for you from yaeliq )+ shipping ($8 p&p) form me in SA,
    Orders Close Thursday 30/1/14 at 1730 SA time
    pick the one you want and pm me with the Adds details (sweetness, falvor ,and other stuff)

Yaeliq - Home

And some info from AVF members $18 for 100ml eliquid

p.s. any from SA no postage you can pickup or I will drop off to you.. (how goods that!)

P.ps no VIC pep's., driving to boardertown and asking for drop off will not work.

1.m.s. banana x 2 , 3 mohito x1 , ect ect
    2. Maggie 1 x Israel Coffee 1 x Yellow Custard. 1 x Pralines (paid)
    3. Domo 1x Cheesecake Tort 1x Banana Cream 1x Israel Coffee (paid)
    3.. jman - 1 x Israel Coffee (paid)
    4. Justdanno - 555 Tobacco (paid)
    5. davee - 1x Custard Nipple (paid)
    CLOSED (16 x100mls inc mine)
    More Next Month, and pos a big "the Mad Alchemist" co-op coming soon
    Thank
    Sarge
    Last edited by Master Sergeant; 30-01-14 at 10:42 PM.
    gtadmin and davee like this.
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>

Tempting but i'm dubious of the quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    Tempting but i'm dubious of the quality.
    Ive got 200ml of different Yaeliq juice here and ironically just ordered another 300ml today - I actually really like it. Make sure the flavour strength is set high, his flavouring is very subtle without any extra. I was also dubious but I am a bit of a convert now.
    davee likes this.
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

I might grab another bottle too Master, Ill have a look later and let you know...
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

AVF Regular
    order with max flavour shots master sergeant - they're a bit light on flavour wise compared to usa juice

domo - quality is good - totally vapeable - great for setting up and testing rbas - im vaping their 555 right now unsteeped - clean pg and vg bases unlike some stuff ive had from american suppliers - the trick tho is finding flavours you like amongst the zillions they offer

AVF Regular
    go on Domo Pick one of the $10 sale one not much risk, and I will likrly do doing it again later in year if you like them
    avtek likes this.
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>

Hehe ok, no harm, I'll have a look and see what takes my fancy

Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    order with max flavour shots master sergeant - they're a bit light on flavour wise compared to usa juice

domo - quality is good - totally vapeable - great for setting up and testing rbas - im vaping their 555 right now unsteeped - clean pg and vg bases unlike some stuff ive had from american suppliers - the trick tho is finding flavours you like amongst the zillions they offer
    Hey avtek. 555 is on their $10 specials list. How would you describe it? I love tobacco Vapes but haven't tried a 555. Usually like the sweeter flavours. Current ADV is Vape King's Royal Blend but always up for trying something new, and this is a bit of a bargain!! And no mixing with Nic and steeping and all that! :-)

At that price I'd like to try a couple too, any recommendations for a rich, smooth tobacco/coffee ... and I'd also like a custard mix too ... I haven't used extra flavours, are they rtv ?

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    Ive got 200ml of different Yaeliq juice here and ironically just ordered another 300ml today - I actually really like it. Make sure the flavour strength is set high, his flavouring is very subtle without any extra. I was also dubious but I am a bit of a convert now.
    What about the sweetness level? I'm leaning towards Banana Cream and Cheesecake Torte.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast