Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: EOI for extra co-op rule.

AVF Regular

EOI for extra co-op rule.

The other thread is closed & can't reply direct.

Can I offer a suggestion that the co op organiser supplies their name, address & ph # to the boss lady & agree that in the event of a MAJOR problem it will be distributed to the co-opees (is that even a word ?).

Sure plenty of slueths around find stuff like that, but better to disclose up front.
    Last edited by Dicko; 17-02-14 at 11:37 PM.

The peeps who run co ops are trusted or they wouldn't be running them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bilbo View Post
    The peeps who run co ops are trusted or they wouldn't be running them
    i actually agree with the 1st post

Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    i actually agree with the 1st post
    I see where you are coming from but, people who run these do it for us, ordering, packing, posting etc... And it may limit the amount of co ops if u want their personal information

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bilbo View Post
    I see where you are coming from but, people who run these do it for us, ordering, packing, posting etc... And it may limit the amount of co ops if u want their personal information
    Some do it for themselves $$$.

I think its a fine idea. If a list of people can send their personal information to the coop creator. I dont think its too big an ask for the coop creator to send a one off PM. Whether or not the mods want the extra hassle i dont know,.
    The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism - Norman Vincent Peale

AVF Regular
    Personally, I wouldn't have a problem supplying info as the operator.
    After all, the co-op operator will have most of that info of a purchaser.

Up to the mods i suppose

AVF Regular
    I think this will hinder future co-ops. Mods should have that info IMO but we have no real need for it.
    bilbo and Hidden1 like this.
    Vape on

AVF Regular
    That info isn't required, if it gets to 45 days and you don't have your gear gear, you can get your cash back through PayPal.
    Fatman likes this.
    Just get an EPM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JatoOspry View Post
    Hi,

By posting, creating or participating in a group/bulk/community purchase you agree that AussieVapers nor its administrators, owners or moderators take or bear any responsibility for any sale/transaction/purchase/order or other undertaken within this subforum and existing for sale forums.

No liability is accepted or suggested on behalf of the AussieVapers owners/admins or moderators and if you chose to engage in such purchases/bulk buys you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please remember that you are choosing to put your faith and trust entirely in the hands of members of this community itself, practice caution and always investigate before making the jump.

The AussieVapers administration team will not be able to assist you with regards to ANY enquiries relating to any content within this subforum including but not limited to:

Transactions
    Missing items
    Adjustment in cost
    Postage or purchases

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact a member of the Admin team.

Regards,
    JatoOspry
    Just a reminder .... Co-ops are ALWAYS at own risk ... but you do have the benefit of paying by Paypal and having their protection . This is why it is SO important to pay for goods and services rather than by the gift option , there is NO PROTECTION if you pay by gift .

In submitting the paperwork to Ingrid for approval , it would most likely contain the Co-op organisers name and address anyway , but this would not be used for a lynch mob if something went wrong ... however , it could be used if fraudulent activity takes place .
    There should be NO need for general Co-op members to have access to these details providing the Co-op organiser does right by the community

Just my thoughts on the matter
    bilbo likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast