Page 1 of 190 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1034Likes

Thread: Hana DNA30 Clone Co-op- APPROVED

Hana DNA30 Clone Co-op- APPROVED

Hey everyone,

I'm a new member who decided to get into vaping a few weeks ago been lurking around sucking up knowledge over the last few weeks around these forums. I was trying to buy a black kfl+ and couldn't find one anywhere so I decided to poke around Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters & Importers from the world's largest online B2B marketplace-Alibaba.com. Whilst chatting to a few of the Chinese reps I managed to convince one I was a big league importer (immoral i know) and and get a single unit sold to me at cost. I'm considering (still undecided) trying to grab a Hana DNA30 clone as a back up to my incoming provari mini and the Chinese rep I had been dealing with put me in contact with another factory listed on alibaba that is making them.

Turns out he's willing to ship 20 units for a total cost of $55 delivered (US i'm assuming) which seemed significantly lower than anywhere else I could find. He expects them to be able to land in AUs within two weeks. I'm not looking to run or organise the co-op as its a high risk/reward type thing and i'm relatively new here just wanted to say if there was a more experienced member who wanted to look into it let me know and ill foward you on the convos/details.

Cheers Mark
    Last edited by giruvian; 23-04-14 at 12:37 AM.

AVF Regular
    Well it sure looks like you know what you're doing.
    Consider me potentitally in fer one
    susie canasta likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    Well it sure looks like you know what you're doing.
    Consider me potentitally in fer one
    Hardly, I just always had an uncanny talent for argumentative essays a.k.a bartering. I am looking for an experienced member to take the reins on this as I don't really want anyone to have to deal with the concept of paypaling a member with two posts cash, plus they may be horrible who knows its a new clone. I know I wouldn't be comfortable with it if the shoe was on the other foot.
    laurie9300 and susie canasta like this.

AVF Regular
    umm talk to the fatman ... there are rules about the coop thing
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

Yeah I know I read them it's the reason I just wanted to pass the details/contacts onto an experienced member if people were interested .

Adirondak is running a co-op for 100 units and asking $130 ( from what I can gather from another forum?)

AVF Regular
    Hey JimJamzzzz, do you have any more info about the chip? If it's an SX series I'd be keener.

AVF Regular
    Well hey. I'm bored at the moment. Let's see if we can get this up and runnining. PM me some details and we can do it together.
    Scoot and susie canasta like this.

AVF Regular
    Seems almost too cheap if you're talking complete units.

MrG, the only 30w chips i've seen coming out of china all look to have gravity sensing instead of +/- buttons.
    <---cop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Adirondak is running a co-op for 100 units and asking $130 ( from what I can gather from another forum?)
    Yeah I saw that, this is the contact that my lady at @ehpro recommended (ill put up the kfi+ pictures/review btw when it gets here) no idea why it's so much cheaper than some of the other clones currently in production. They are a Verified Gold Supplier on Alibaba is about the only real guarantee of legitimacy I can find. Like I said though not looking to organise the process just pass on the details to an experienced member if they are interested in organising it.
    laurie9300 likes this.

Page 1 of 190 1231151101 ... LastLast