AVF Regular

TastyVapor.us wholesale premixed juice GB - Need ONE Melb person to order

Hey guys and girls, I need one Melb person who wants in on this GB of TastyVapor as the minimum wholesale order is $300 USD (of which I will be ordering $210 worth) so need just ONE person to order 2 x 8Oz of premixed TastyVapor juices (12mg).

Your total cost will be $120 incl. delivery. That's for a total of 16 ounces (2 x 8Oz of any TastyVapor.us juice you choose, I highly recommend their Banana Nut Bread). Please note this is premixed juice ie. ready to vape (with 12mg nic) Your juice will come in sealed bottles with easy fill caps.

1 Oz (ounce) = 30ml. So what you are getting is close to half a litre of premixed juice at 12mg, ready to vape no messy mixing necessary all done by the USA manufacturer (tastyvapor.us) using high grade nic that doesn't taste like ass. Juice is 70% PG 30% VG.

TastyVapor has been my staple for the last 4 years and no one comes even close to their quality and I've tried numerous suppliers both domestic and overseas.

For simplicity reasons I'd prefer a Melb vaper but if you're prepared to pay extra $15-18 for domestic shipping then that's fine too ie. anyone oz wide (except WA)

What you need to do - goto Tasty Vapor E-Juice - Custom Made Eliquids and pick any 2 flavors you like. Then PM your details and send $120 payment and I will place the order with the manufacturer through my wholesale account. Delivery typically takes 10-14 days so juice will arrive steeped.

PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS PREMIXED FLAVORED 12mg nic juice with 70/30 PG/VG. This is NOT a doubler that you need to mix your own nic in with. If you want to save a couple of bucks and order no-nic (aka doubler) from TastyVapor and ruin/dilute the juice with your nic then be my guest and order from them directly but PLEASE don't waste my time asking about doublers and mixing. I will NOT be ordering no-nic juice.

Edit: higher nic (18mg or 24mg) are also available but will cost MORE. Approx. $145 for 18mg and $165 for 24mg (2x 8ounces, prices are with delivery costs from USA)

Cheers Den
    Last edited by Delta; 19-07-14 at 08:23 AM.

AVF Regular
    Sounds good to me Delta. Just going to look up a few reviews BRB.

AVF Regular
    Yeah I'm in Delta. I'll go with Frosted Oatmeal Cookie and Lemon Pound Cake. Unless you've tried and advise against of course.

PM me payment details etc when you get a chance, will check in later.
    Last edited by Melbournite; 19-07-14 at 09:40 AM.

AVF Regular
    Hey mate, I haven't tried either of those unfortunately and besides most people have different tastes anyway so it's kinda hard to know what you're going to really like until you've tried.

I spent about a year trying their various flavours and in the end settled on these 4 as my dailies (in order of preference):

1. Banana Nut Bread
    2. Cupcake with Vanillla Custard and Butter Creme
    3. Waffle with any topping I feel like (caramel, vanilla custarrd, blueberry etc)
    4. Mocha Coffee

Those are my 4 go-to flavours that I can vape all day pretty much (except for the Mocha, that's more of a sometimes thing) I also always ask for their (free) sweetener option.

Look if you haven't tried them before maybe it's better if you just get some 1oz liquids from TV's retail site and give them a try first. But if you would still like to go ahead that's fine with me mate. Cheers D.
    Last edited by Delta; 19-07-14 at 09:49 AM.

AVF Regular
    I'll still go with the order, great price and they get good reviews at Spinfuel magazine. I already have some banana flavours to get through so I'll order:

1. Cupcake with Vanillla Custard and Butter Creme

2. Frosted Oatmeal Cookie

Thanks for organising this

AVF Regular
    Ok Nps mate, I'll pm you my details later today ..gotta get back to sleep for a few more hours as I woke up at 5am (bloody insomnia)

PS. the BNB isn't very strong on banana flavour, its more nutty with cinnamon flavor and maybe a hint of banana. I'll send you a samplee from my order if you want to try it

AVF Regular
    oops double post