Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By nukem

Thread: Authentic Zenith Products from Crescent Moon Innovations International (CMII)

Exclamation Authentic Zenith Products from Crescent Moon Innovations International (CMII)

Good morning Aussie Vapers!

Crescent Moon Innovations International has recently decided to expand its market in Australia. We have now commenced wholesale selling of our products in Australia. Retailers can get more information regarding the pricing, shipping and payment for their orders by email.

We are offering a wide range of luxury e-cigarette products manufactured in the Philippines using the highest quality of materials. We have been dealing in the United States and have recently decided to open our market in Australia.

Crescent Moon Innovations International (CMII) is a proud manufacturer of high end vaping gear that has stormed the e-cigarette industry. Below is a sample review of our top product - Zenith v2.0 RDA.

Zenith V2 RDA - YouTube

Message me to get a complete catalog of our products with their respective prices.

Regards,

Don Galapon
    CMII AU Representative

AVF Regular
    JWH, Virtank and dongalapon like this.

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

Hi there nukem,

If you are interested in the zenith v2.0 RDA, I provided the link to one of the reviews about the product.
    If you know any retailers who wants to buy the products at a wholesale price, they can message me here.

zenithv2.jpegaxis1.jpeg

Here are sample images of our products!