Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: EOI IPV V3 150 watt

AVF Regular

EOI IPV V3 150 watt

Hey guys,

It's beena while since i ran a co-op, like i did one back in the day when we didnt have to do approval. So Sorry mods, i have read the rules, so if i do something wrong let me know....don't kill me please lol.

As title says, EOI on the IPV V3. Since it now comes 150 watt out of the gate with on board charging and upgradable firmware, thought why not.

Looking to get min order of 10 and probably max of 20 people as i dont want to get in over my head as i am also quite busy.

I have contacted the reps and waiting on a response for price etc etc.

I won't post any other information yet unless i am told by mods i am allowed to otherwise.

I will make a second blank post so it can be made into a list if thats how it can be done as well.

Cheers

Specs:
    Pioneer4you iPV 150 watt box mod / ipv3 150watt box mod dual 18650 battery sx330 v3 chip mod iPV3 150w

I. The main features of IPV3 150W

1. New YIHI chip SX330s . It will not get hot after a long time working and it is more stable and better protection system(short circuit/over load)
    2. Maximum wattage:150w
    3. Removable dual 18650 battery/ mini usb charger
    4. Atomizer resistance:0.1-3 ohm
    5. Touch screen for firing
    6. Made of Aluminum
    7. design like an iphone.,sized 105mm*59mm*22mm

info ripped straight from this link:
    http://www.alibaba.com/product-detai...856082944.html

This i believe is the greenleaf alibaba page so from their manufacturer.

Also there are links that suggest the price point is between $USD70-100 per unit depending on min order amount (i'd be safe to assume this is without PP fees and shipping to me then PP fees from you guys and shipping to your door)

Will figure out the best balance for units and price or demand (which ever occurs first)
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 27-09-14 at 04:49 AM.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    Blank post for future list (maybe)

MMM x 2
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 27-09-14 at 04:35 AM.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    might be interested depending on pics,specs,price
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    might be interested depending on pics,specs,price
    Jeff
    edited original post for ya bud

AVF Regular
    I'd be down for 1 or 2 depending on the final price it ends up

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael-Mikey-Mike View Post
    edited original post for ya bud
    Thanks man, Nice specs down to .1 ohms which should make anyone happy, below that people should get there head check, lol
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronikabis View Post
    I'd be down for 1 or 2 depending on the final price it ends up
    Well the price point looks similar to the Segelei 100 watt. I ordered 8 of those for testing and for a unit to use in the mean time while i was designing my own, but with the advent of these massive power mods, why should i do the heavy lifting now and make it myself.

anyway, i know there was a co-op on here for those (100 watt segeleis), but getting 8 units for my friends and i including postage and PP fees was around 85 AUD each (exchange rate dependent).

So id be guessing it will be close to the $120-$140AUD mark each after PP fees to you guys and postage. Again, mods sorry if i broke rules here. It's a guesstimate on these mod prices in comparison to what I found on alibaba for the segelei 100 watt and then compared to the IPV V3. As i get more information will give an absolute number.
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 27-09-14 at 06:56 AM.
    aussievapes likes this.

AVF Regular
    Would you be able to get them to chuck a ipv 2s in there for me?

AVF Regular
    i am curious to all these new high wattage devices. Is the 510 spring loaded or adjustable otherwise? Nothing else matters no matter how high the wattage is if it aint adjustable

AVF Regular
    I'd be in X 1 in black.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast