• 1 Post By oxey
  • 2 Post By sj_funk78
  • 1 Post By oxey
  • 1 Post By BlunderbussGonzo
  • 1 Post By Fatman

Thread: EOI.. 50ml blue bottle kind off

AVF Regular

EOI.. 50ml blue bottle kind off

this is kind of a co-op but only works for people that live near me.. if this is not allowed mod please close threed

ok i'm looking at getting some 50ml blue bottles from hear

Shopping Cart | Pack My Product

i'm only looking at getting 1 of there 24 lots. and i notested that as you incress your order the postage only gose up slightly. i figgered that i cant be the only one that needs these. but am wording if any one near me need's them.

the saving would only work if you could pick them up from me other wise postage would eat up any savings. i'll be making an order on the first of may, or a cupple of day's later but around then. i'll be ording 24 reglass..

but seeing if there's any one near me that wants to save a cupple of bucks.

hear is a table showing increments and prices. the savings aint huge but a bucks a buck

so if any one wants in let me know
    sj_funk78 likes this.

AVF Regular
    drats!!! I wish I had of waited and gotten on board with this one Oxey, I got 20 bottles 2 weeks ago grrrrr lol I got mine from Pack My Product also, they are great to buy from, always post fast and great quality. Good luck with your eoi mate and by the sounds of it if I run out of juice I should annoy you cos you will have plenty stocked up with all the bottles there lol
    the vaporizer and oxey like this.

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
    Rumi

AVF Regular
    I bought a ton of bottles from here, great prices, plus they do 50ml and 100ml dropper bottles. . Cosmetic/Aroma - GLASS BOTTLES DIRECT AUSTRALIA

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderbussGonzo View Post
    I bought a ton of bottles from here, great prices, plus they do 50ml and 100ml dropper bottles. . Cosmetic/Aroma - GLASS BOTTLES DIRECT AUSTRALIA
    they cost a wee bit more for 24 of the same bottles its $62.32 where pack my product is 48.84 dilved
    BlunderbussGonzo likes this.

AVF Regular
    I totally forgot I didn't pay postage as I live round the corner from where I got mine, I did wonder why it was so cheap the postage is a bit steep! I picked up a cheap label printer from Officeworks and made up all my own labels for the bottles so I know what I am vaping lol. Anyways happy vaping.
    oxey likes this.

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AVF Regular
    still a cupple of day's befor i make my order if any one wants to save a cupple of bucks

AVF Regular
    order made mod please close threed

Super Moderator
    as requested
    oxey likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them