Thread: New New Cherry Vape Drip Tip Co-op

AVF Regular

New New Cherry Vape Drip Tip Co-op

Order Shipped 10/07/2015
    Order Placed 8/07/2015
    Collecting Payments 27/06/2015
    Approved by mods 22/06/2015

Hello Everyone

With the hosts of the previous 2 co-ops going MIA, here I am.

Cherry Vape has given us the opportunity to still be able to order from their drip tip range at 50% off the RRP from their Drip Tip Range

What this means is for example
    Ruby Acrylic/PEEK™ Cloud Chaser Hybrid priced at $18USD will cost you $9USD
    or the
    Stainless Steel/PEEK™ Cloud Chaser Hybrid priced at $30USD will cost you $15USD

Payment will be made via paypal, so we have to cover the paypal fee so add 1%
    Shipping to Australia is $24USD which will be split across all those who place an order
    Local Postage is $2.45AUD each, this is via a small padded bag ($1.05) + postage fee of $1.40
    This is the best postage method via Auspost I could find at my local post office,
    If you require tracking the price jumps up to $8.25
    If you require express it is $10.55

Here is the spreadsheet of the interest from Stevewah's thread that I have created: Click to view
    I have PM'd those who have expressed interest already to confirm they are still interested and ready to order.

If you wish to add to the order or adjust your quantity/product please post

Quantity x Product - Colour
    eg:
    2x Cloud Chaser XL - Delrin - Black
    1x Cloud Chaser XL - Delrin - White

Please note, they have new products since the last co-op went up, kindly check those to see if you are interested in them.

You have until Thursday the 25th of June to confirm or add to your order. Payment must be made by Sunday the 28th of June and I will place the order on Monday the 29th of June regardless of the quantity (I will fill up the remainder)
    People who do not confirm their order will not be included.

We have reached 102 Drip tips.
    We must meet 100 Drip tips confirmed prior to Thursday 25th of June (A date I have set to keep this on track)

My discussion with Cherry Vape today:
    Hi James- yes - I'm sorry this is the second time for you guys. Also just want to make sure that what you all ordered is still available since its been a long time. When you have the list together could you send it and I'll let you know before thy pay?
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 19, 2015, at 10:23 PM, Filfagaming@gmail.com wrote:

> You have received a contact request from a visitor to your storefront at http://shop.cherryvape.com:
    >
    > E-mail Address: Filfagaming@gmail.com
    > Name: James
    > Company:
    > Phone Number: Deleted my phone number
    > Request:
    >
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am a member of an Australian vape forum (Aussie Vapers), we have had a co-op buy up for a while and finally met the quantity needed to make an order.
    >
    > However the host of the co-op has gone MIA and I was just wondering if you would honor the same offer
    > "If we order more than 100 tips - price for each tip is 50% off the RRP listed on the website"
    > I would also like a shipping estimation to Hobart, Tasmania, Australia 7015.
    >
    > Provided all goes smoothly the order will be placed in ~7 business days as I will have to confirm everyones order and get payment. I will have a strict 5 day window for people to confirm or add to their orders, 2 days to process payment to me and then I will make the order.
    >
    > To my knowledge this is the 2nd co-op for your products the forum has hosted however I am confident that this time being to host of the co-op we will finally make an order.
    > Thanks,
    > James.
    >
    > Thank you,
    > The Quick Shopping Cart Team
    James Sly <filfagaming@gmail.com>
    1:40 PM (2 hours ago)

to Cheryl
    So the 50% of RRP for over 100 Drip tips still stands?
    Also the shipping estimate for up to 150 tips we had was $24 US will this change?

Thanks
    C Richter
    1:44 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
    Yes, and I think that's still the charge for Priority Mail to Australia from here.
    Thanks,

Cheryl L. Richter
    Co-Owner, Cherry Vape LLC
    CherryVape.com
    cheryl@cherryvape.com
    phone: 2-CherryVape
    224-377-9827

Don't Smoke. Vape!
    Friend us on Facebook
    Last edited by Filfa; 17-07-15 at 09:13 AM.
    Lovely or Cute likes this.
    CompLyfe or no lyfe.

AVF Regular
    I'm struggling to edit the doc mate off the iPad. Can I be cheeky and ask you to add 1 of the ruby, topaz and tiny chaser please and consider me confirmed

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffer View Post
    I'm struggling to edit the doc mate off the iPad. Can I be cheeky and ask you to add 1 of the ruby, topaz and tiny chaser please and consider me confirmed
    Sorry the spreadsheet is read only, Will add those in a sec

EDIT: Added them
    CompLyfe or no lyfe.

AVF Regular
    Ahhh that explains it. Cheers mate

AVF Regular
    I have heard back from 5 people, we currently have 53 Confirmed Drip tips of the 88 listed.

PM's have been sent to the people from Stevewah's list to see if they are still interested or not
    CompLyfe or no lyfe.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for organising this Filfa, I'll take 2x Cloud Chaser - Delrin - White and 2x Cloud Chaser - Delrin - Black
    Beyond Vape Silo Tank - VF Clone

AVF Regular
    Added!

Thanks
    CompLyfe or no lyfe.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hey Filfa I've already confirmed my order but just realised there are new colours available so would like to adjust it if possible.
    Could I remove the cloud chaser rust and add the ruby acrylic/PEEK cloud chaser hybrid, blue topaz acrylic/PEEK cloud chaser hybrid and electric blue anodised aluminium steam chugger.
    So now updated order is:
    1x Cloud Chaser - SS/PEEK
    1x Cloud Chaser XL - Delrin - Black
    1x Steam Chugger - SS/PEEK
    1x Pawn Drip Tips - 7. Onyx
    1x Ruby acrylic/PEEK cloud chaser
    1x Blue topaz acrylic/PEEK cloud chaser
    1x Electric blue anodised aluminium steam chugger

AVF Regular
    Added those for you Evstratos

We're up to 67 confirmed out of the 100 minimum, still quite a few people who haven't replied to PM's.

Provided this gets the go ahead by mods, Thursday will be the cut off day for adding to orders

re: local postage, I have looked around on the Auspost website, padded envelopes seem to be the best way? Anyway, I'll head down to my local PO in the morning with a drip tip in hand and ask them how much and what method would be best
    Last edited by Filfa; 21-06-15 at 06:07 PM.
    Crisscross likes this.
    CompLyfe or no lyfe.

AVF Regular
    Replied to your pm Filfa, thanks for getting this off the ground again =)

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast