Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: [Melb] Samsung INR18650-25r Cells

AVF Regular
    OK suit yourself but you could always check with them first to make sure its OK rather than rule them out completely.
    At least that way you would know for the future

Like Malikada, if we can do postage for around $15 to postcode 6108 whichever courier, I will grab 8 cells too please.

Sorry, I'm a being so persistent because I've just had 8 lost in transit I've got a ticket open to try and locate them but
    I'm not holding my breath. I'm running really low on batteries and I cant afford to replace them at full retail price so really,
    you have come along at a perfect time for me

AVF Regular
    Can I collect some in person Wednesday during the afternoon? Maybe I can post some on for people?
    Last edited by LimeB; 07-09-15 at 05:43 PM.
    Tara and tomw20 like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    The Pack and Send quote is far more than anyone on here would want to pay - they are charging a flat fee for the dangerous goods truck to turn up. Looks like freight directly from me is not an option.

Yes LimeB, that can be arranged.

Happy to pass cells onto LimeB at your risk if anyone else is interested, for LimeB to forward on.

AVF Regular
    Because all transactions are meant to be kept in the forums I thought I better mention that LimeB was nice enough to
    offer to grab me some when he picks up his. If its still OK I'm going to get him to grab me 8

Also, I wanted to say thanks again I really appreciate the offer....its a huuuge help to me.

AVF Regular
    So looks like I want to get 24 batteries. Is that OK? Can you pm me time and place for pick up. I will bring cash. I will be in East St kilda from just before lunch. Also need to go to Malvern/ Glen ferrie road area while in Melbourne. I am fine to do this for a couple more buyers and post from Benders, all I ask is no one leave me hanging with the batteries, and of course no expect me to provide any sort of warranty. A sort of low key group buy really. Pay me after I get the batteries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
    The Pack and Send quote is far more than anyone on here would want to pay - they are charging a flat fee for the dangerous goods truck to turn up. Looks like freight directly from me is not an option.

Yes LimeB, that can be arranged.

Happy to pass cells onto LimeB at your risk if anyone else is interested, for LimeB to forward on.
    mrs308hjute, Malikada and Tara like this.

AVF Regular
    Do you need to sell them in lots of 8 or is a lot of 4 OK? So far I would like to get 24, or if possible 28.

AVF Regular
    If you need more to make up numbers Lime, can put me down for 2

im easy either way
    LimeB likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    If you need more to make up numbers Lime, can put me down for 2

im easy either way
    Sure. lets see if I can get it arranged before I go to bed tonight. Seller must be at work and not aware of my posts.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hi LimeB,

Thank you for handling this, I have day job and cannot really dedicate to this during the day. I will arrange my partner to meet you tomorrow, no issues there at all. I will PM you contact details later tonight when I get home.

The final number needs to be a multiple of 8. This is so the packaging will work for the remaining cells I have as they will be freighted. I think you will understand why when you see them - they are in neat little boxes of 8, individually separated via the plastic insert into each per 8 box.
    Malikada likes this.

AVF Regular
    PM'd with details, thanks for reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
    Hi LimeB,

Thank you for handling this, I have day job and cannot really dedicate to this during the day. I will arrange my partner to meet you tomorrow, no issues there at all. I will PM you contact details later tonight when I get home.

The final number needs to be a multiple of 8. This is so the packaging will work for the remaining cells I have as they will be freighted. I think you will understand why when you see them - they are in neat little boxes of 8, individually separated via the plastic insert into each per 8 box.
    mrs308hjute likes this.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast