Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Like Tree176Likes

Thread: Round Two - Provari 2.5 group buy

AVF Regular
    Oh, like, the 510 pokey-out bit was too long for the 510 holey bit? I don't know what to do about that

AVF Regular

YAAAAYYY!!!!!

AVF Regular
    Looks beautiful Zeig

AVF Regular
    Well, that's it folks. Everyone from the two buys I hosted has their stuff now. I just want to thank everyone involved for being so patient and cool about everything. I got to meet some really awesome people (some online, and even some in real life) and got to know some familiar faces (screen names??) a bit better. Thanks for the opportunity guys, best of luck to your GF Tel, and enjoy your Provaris everyone!!!
    Crisscross and Sign me up like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by muscovyduckling View Post
    Well, that's it folks. Everyone from the two buys I hosted has their stuff now. I just want to thank everyone involved for being so patient and cool about everything. I got to meet some really awesome people (some online, and even some in real life) and got to know some familiar faces (screen names??) a bit better. Thanks for the opportunity guys, best of luck to your GF Tel, and enjoy your Provaris everyone!!!
    I know it's been a while now but I just thought I would let you know that the 2.5 is running like a dream. I got an error code at one stage and I'm 90% sure it was telling me I was using to many volts for that particular coil. What an awesome device! They just look so beautiful too. I use my eVic mini a fair bit because you can change the wattage instead of just voltage but damn the provari feels good in the hand and looks amazing.
    People who stop to ask about vaping when I've been vaping on the street and they notice have given me comments that the provari looks like a collectors item
    I'm running a Eden Mods Rose V2 on the eVic for my regular tobacco flavored vape and a slightly sweeter tobacco juice in my V1 (with airflow) Tilemahos for when I want a change.
    Thanks for organizing all this Ducky. Now all I have to do is find a 2nd hand Pico, Squape or another Rose V2 to go on top and I'll be set!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718