Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Cooling Agent

AVF Regular
    Not a fan of Koolada at all, but each to there own I guess.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Could always do 2 gm to 8ml PG.
    Count me in for some

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuongluu View Post
    Could always do 2 gm to 8ml PG.
    Count me in for some
    Thanks, you're in.

That was going to be my suggestion too (20% solution) but the solubility is not that high at 20C

I'd recommend you test the VG solubility - I honestly could not find any data on it and you may actually be able to do it.

Oh, I just remembered it is highly soluble in alcohol. I didn't go down that track because I don't normally go out of my way to add alcohol (except for my Christmas vape, which is another story). That might be an option for you. It should be possible to make a 20% solution in 40% vodka. This amount of alcohol in the vape is of no concern whatsoever. A lot of flavourings use alcohol as the base.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Yer was going to give it a go with vg anyways as i havent any pg available. Done a bit of snooping on google last nite and all points towards pg and vodka.
    Hhmmm i dont have fond memories of vodka as now the smell makes me wanna yak! Lol

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuongluu View Post
    Yer was going to give it a go with vg anyways as i havent any pg available. Done a bit of snooping on google last nite and all points towards pg and vodka.
    Hhmmm i dont have fond memories of vodka as now the smell makes me wanna yak! Lol
    LOL, just buy the cheap stuff, it doesn't smell of anything except alkyhall.

Lol...think ill take my chance with pg instead. Some memories r best left in the past!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Did you mean 50g?

I've had a reply from Hangzhou Biotech. Price is US$195. I'm trying to get confirmation that this includes the TNT shipping. It seems to. US$195 would be AU$270. That means our price per 50g would be $13.50 if we can get 20 people to buy in.

I'll entertain smaller amounts if people really want to, but honestly this is essentially enough raw ingredient to make 500ml of concentrate for the cost of buying 10ml from most places.

I'll need to see what 50gm of this looks like, but there's a chance that I may be able to mail this in a ziplock bag in a standard envelope, so like $1.50 express.

I'll modify pricing etc in the original message.
    Yes, I meant 50g. I see you counted me in. Great. I'm not in a hurry, I still have more than a year's supply of menthol crystal.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jobics View Post
    Yes, I meant 50g. I see you counted me in. Great. I'm not in a hurry, I still have more than a year's supply of menthol crystal.
    You can use menthol and cooling agent together. It increase the cooling affect of the menthol without making the flavour overpowering.

It's seems to be taking a while for people to get on board with this. I thought there would have been more "cool" fans out there especially with the popularity of vapes like iceblocks, orangeade, and fruits etc.

AVF Regular
    Fab, can I join the list for a 50g?
    ~ JepunKô

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JepunK View Post
    Fab, can I join the list for a 50g?
    Sure thing, you're in....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast