Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ermoon2
  • 1 Post By Danny76
  • 1 Post By Danny76

Thread: Group buy for all u cleito/ nauti x lover's

AVF Regular

Group buy for all u cleito/ nauti x lover's

Ok sll im trying to get a group buy going for all u cleito and nautilus x lovers out thier will be just over 1$ aus for top snd bottom seals re. Cleito /nautilus x.
    Pls put in ur amount and add 1.50 aud for postage. These things r as rear as hens teeth on any other site. Lets buy big and go cheep.
    All goods will be purchased from aspire
    Last edited by Danny76; 04-03-17 at 08:03 PM.

AVF Regular
    So guys and girls huge problems with my cleito over the last couple of weeks hence me going to a rta/rbta. So if u owned a cleito /nautilus x long enough and charge with battery in, u will notice the top and bottom seals expand. Someone gifted me a nautilus x and a swapped the seals out. No more problems. im telling you now the excessive heat from charging inboard charging causes the top and bottom seals to expasnd causes all kinds of problems hence . Dry hits/flooding( check any Google my cleito isn't working). So they only a buck each off aspire splitt the postage im happy to take 5 sets of top and bottom seals.1$+ postage split. If u google it they r very hard to find. Pls do u want black /nautilus x or condom yellow /cleito. I personally have the nautilis x seals in my cleito and boy does it look way better.
    1$ each so 1.30au + postage of 11 $au split between all buyers i will cop the rest.
    Last edited by Danny76; 04-03-17 at 08:46 PM.

AVF Regular
    Hey Danny76. I've got a mate who's interested. He's noticed a leak from between the afc and base.
    Are you doing these in sets of 5? Including top and bottom seals?
    Are you posting in regular envelopes?

Cheers
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Will be whatever seals r needed yeah sets of 5 sound good it's just to split the cost of the postage which is more than 10 sets of seals. Will be reposted reg snail mail in an envelope. Let me know weather he wants clear or black seals. The black one's r out of the nautilis x. They look way better.
    ermoon2 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    Will be whatever seals r needed yeah sets of 5 sound good it's just to split the cost of the postage which is more than 10 sets of seals. Will be reposted reg snail mail in an envelope. Let me know weather he wants clear or black seals. The black one's r out of the nautilis x. They look way better.
    Ok. Put me down for 5 sets of the black. Keep me posted. Thanks.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ermoon2 View Post
    Ok. Put me down for 5 sets of the black. Keep me posted. Thanks.
    Just confirming with aspire that it is top and bottom seals as a set.
    ermoon2 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ok guys and girls last chance to get your cleito / nautilus x seals will be putting an order through tonight with aspire. So $1.30 for a set of top and bottom seals. Plus a little bit of postage split between all buyers. I will then reg pozt them in envelopes to the buyers. So far 2 buyer's buying 5 sets eeach