Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: WTB A couple of vika clone tanks

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    I will get in contact wirh the alibaba supplyer and CONFIRM that they are 22mm and see what postage will be. I would say its just a typo.
    If not hotcig ones are a decent price but get more expensive as you buy more of them?? 1 for 11$ buy 5 and thier 16$wtf.
    Will also contact them as they have a price offer option as well to see if they can do a better price.
    Can i ask how many you would be interested in buying so i can try to haggle us a best price.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Danny. I am not sure what the go with Hotecig is but the same thing happened to Ally. Listed on the pages as 11 something and then 16 in the cart. She could probably enlighten you.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Danny. I am not sure what the go with Hotecig is but the same thing happened to Ally. Listed on the pages as 11 something and then 16 in the cart. She could probably enlighten you.
    If its cheaper to buy 1 then i believe a group buy is probably not the best option.
    If this is the case i will just put in 3 or 4 different orders of 1 and use the free shipping with tracking for 1.5$

AVF Regular
    If its cheaper to buy 1 then i believe a group buy is probably not the best option.
    If this is the case i will just put in 3 or 4 different orders of 1 and use the free shipping with tracking for 1.5$

Minimum purchase is 5

I just looked and they have removed the minimum order so yes you can buy 1 at a time.

There is also a coupon code in the dropdown box
    Last edited by Crisscross; 26-12-17 at 05:11 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Minimum purchase is 5
    I just did a trail run and just bought 1 for 16$ au including the tracking upgrade and using the 10% off code at bottom of page.

Instant Order Received

$12.03

Fantasy Style 1.6ohm 3ml Five Pwans Version Sub Ohm Atomizer - Silver$11.7044698 X 1TrackNumber$1.50-8888 X 1No Free Tracking Number for Order less than $20 (8-18 Business Days)$0.000 X 1**

Paid and confimed

AVF Regular
    I just did a trail run and just bought 1 for 16$ au including the tracking upgrade and using the 10% off code at bottom of page.

Instant Order Received

$12.03

Fantasy Style 1.6ohm 3ml Five Pwans Version Sub Ohm Atomizer - Silver$11.7044698 X 1TrackNumber$1.50-8888 X 1No Free Tracking Number for Order less than $20 (8-18 Business Days)$0.000 X 1**

Paid and confimed

I might do the same thing. Thanks for the nudge. I presume very slow boat shipping.
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Sorry just catching up - that is great they have removed the Minimum order and with the 10% discount code that is cheaper than the FT Vikas.
    I did a test run just now too and the price didn't leap up so that's really good.
    Yes the postage was very very slow and the tracking didn't work too well - kinda like FT a few years ago so patience is the key.

It funny that I paid about $20 more to buy Five!
    Will order a few more next payday hope that deal stays for a bit as too poor to order today
    DogMan and Danny76 like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    Hey ally and xx i ordered mine but 3 days later still sitting in waiting for picking stage. Just wondering if yours was the same?

AllyP likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hey ally and xx i ordered mine but 3 days later still sitting in waiting for picking stage. Just wondering if yours was the same?

Yes same thing happened to me and didn't get a tracking number until I emailed them, I didn't mind waiting but was a little nervous as I had forked out $100 for five of them and also because they were new to me as a supplier.
    Got a pretty prompt reply to email and they posted it after that.
    Don't worry you will receive it but it will be a little while yet Danny
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ok i got a response it seems we have been dupped by another Chinese vendor who wants to sell items that are out of stock because they cant be bothered keeping thier website updated.
    Yay now the fun of trying to get a refund out of em without going through PayPal.
    Looks like the group buy maybe back on.
    Ill have to wait until i get back to sydney as my internet is useless down the coast here.

AVF Regular
    Ok i got a response it seems we have been dupped by another Chinese vendor who wants to sell items that are out of stock because they cant be bothered keeping thier website updated.
    Yay now the fun of trying to get a refund out of em without going through PayPal.
    Looks like the group buy maybe back on.
    Ill have to wait until i get back to sydney as my internet is useless down the coast here.

Bugger - sorry that happened to you, guess I was lucky then.
    Let me know about the group buy.
    DogMan and Danny76 like this.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast