Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: WTB A couple of vika clone tanks

AVF Regular

WTB A couple of vika clone tanks

Hey guys i have a couple of family members that are looking to get off the darts.
    As my what i would consider to be a perfect mtl newbie combo im getting them pico 75w but need a couple of vika clones to go with them. I had 1 spare but as always when u need em my old man breaks his glass and i have to send him my last spare.
    If no one has any spares anyone know where i can source them from at a reasonable price.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    If anyone doesn't have any would anyone be interested in a group buy from alibaba for the v2?

Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    If anyone doesn't have any would anyone be interested in a group buy from alibaba for the v2?

Danny. You can still get glass from FT. https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...r-vika-fantasy

I would be interested in a couple if you go the alibaba route.
    Danny76 likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Hi Danny, I bought these from a link in one of XX posts, its a minimum order of five and with postage it worked out at about $20au each.
    They have a more restricted air flow than the FT Vikas but seem to be higher quality - they also come nicely packaged with spares and a spare glass.
    I removed the airflow screw completely and really liking the Vape.
    Will take a pic later.
    $15.55-$11.70 Fantasy Style 1.6ohm 3ml Five Pwans Version Sub Ohm Atomizer - Silver

Do you have a link for the alibaba v2? I might be interested in the group buy depending on cost
    Danny76 likes this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Hi Danny, I bought these from a link in one of XX posts, its a minimum order of five and with postage it worked out at about $20au each.
    They have a more restricted air flow than the FT Vikas but seem to be higher quality - they also come nicely packaged with spares and a spare glass.
    I removed the airflow screw completely and really liking the Vape.
    Will take a pic later.
    $15.55-$11.70 Fantasy Style 1.6ohm 3ml Five Pwans Version Sub Ohm Atomizer - Silver

Do you have a link for the alibaba v2? I might be interested in the group buy depending on cost
    Oh just found the Link they are the exact same ones I bought from Hotecig, same box and all.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Oh just found the Link they are the exact same ones I bought from Hotecig, same box and all.
    Are these the 24mm version?
    Im hoping to pair it with a pico 75w so 22mm is as big as i can go. The ones on alibaba say 24mm. Was just looking at the kabuki clone from ft anyone got experience with these??

AllyP likes this.

AVF Regular
    Im hoping to pair it with a pico 75w so 22mm is as big as i can go. The ones on alibaba say 24mm. Was just looking at the kabuki clone from ft anyone got experience with these??

The ones at hotecig are 22mm.
    I have the kabuki clones and at one time a genuine. I never liked the airflow on them and the whistle I got from it. I just swapped mallee some gear for an extra couple to use for parts (everything other than the base).

Either way I am covered if you don’t want to do an order of the vika’s
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular

Yep like XX said 22ml other than that they are identical - I am really happy with them and will most likely buy another five next year for the stash.
    Added bonus is they dont leak just like the FT ones
    Also have a few Kabuki Clones and authentic and somehow I have mixed them up and cant tell the difference - still use one everyday on my Radius and love it muchly.
    Last edited by AllyP; 26-12-17 at 03:53 PM. Reason: typo
    DogMan and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    I will get in contact wirh the alibaba supplyer and CONFIRM that they are 22mm and see what postage will be. I would say its just a typo.
    If not hotcig ones are a decent price but get more expensive as you buy more of them?? 1 for 11$ buy 5 and thier 16$wtf.
    Will also contact them as they have a price offer option as well to see if they can do a better price.
    Can i ask how many you would be interested in buying so i can try to haggle us a best price.

AVF Regular
    I will take 2
    Danny76 likes this.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast