Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 108
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: WTB A couple of vika clone tanks

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,575

    WTB A couple of vika clone tanks

    Hey guys i have a couple of family members that are looking to get off the darts.
    As my what i would consider to be a perfect mtl newbie combo im getting them pico 75w but need a couple of vika clones to go with them. I had 1 spare but as always when u need em my old man breaks his glass and i have to send him my last spare.
    If no one has any spares anyone know where i can source them from at a reasonable price.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Crisscross likes this.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,575
    If anyone doesn't have any would anyone be interested in a group buy from alibaba for the v2?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Crisscross likes this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    If anyone doesn't have any would anyone be interested in a group buy from alibaba for the v2?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Danny. You can still get glass from FT. https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...r-vika-fantasy

    I would be interested in a couple if you go the alibaba route.
    Danny76 likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Daylesford, Victoria
    Posts
    1,891
    Hi Danny, I bought these from a link in one of XX posts, its a minimum order of five and with postage it worked out at about $20au each.
    They have a more restricted air flow than the FT Vikas but seem to be higher quality - they also come nicely packaged with spares and a spare glass.
    I removed the airflow screw completely and really liking the Vape.
    Will take a pic later.
    $15.55-$11.70 Fantasy Style 1.6ohm 3ml Five Pwans Version Sub Ohm Atomizer - Silver

    Do you have a link for the alibaba v2? I might be interested in the group buy depending on cost
    Danny76 likes this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker


  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Daylesford, Victoria
    Posts
    1,891
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Hi Danny, I bought these from a link in one of XX posts, its a minimum order of five and with postage it worked out at about $20au each.
    They have a more restricted air flow than the FT Vikas but seem to be higher quality - they also come nicely packaged with spares and a spare glass.
    I removed the airflow screw completely and really liking the Vape.
    Will take a pic later.
    $15.55-$11.70 Fantasy Style 1.6ohm 3ml Five Pwans Version Sub Ohm Atomizer - Silver

    Do you have a link for the alibaba v2? I might be interested in the group buy depending on cost
    Oh just found the Link they are the exact same ones I bought from Hotecig, same box and all.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker


  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Oh just found the Link they are the exact same ones I bought from Hotecig, same box and all.
    Are these the 24mm version?
    Im hoping to pair it with a pico 75w so 22mm is as big as i can go. The ones on alibaba say 24mm. Was just looking at the kabuki clone from ft anyone got experience with these??

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    AllyP likes this.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    Are these the 24mm version?
    Im hoping to pair it with a pico 75w so 22mm is as big as i can go. The ones on alibaba say 24mm. Was just looking at the kabuki clone from ft anyone got experience with these??

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

    The ones at hotecig are 22mm.
    I have the kabuki clones and at one time a genuine. I never liked the airflow on them and the whistle I got from it. I just swapped mallee some gear for an extra couple to use for parts (everything other than the base).

    Either way I am covered if you don’t want to do an order of the vika’s
    Danny76 likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Daylesford, Victoria
    Posts
    1,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    Are these the 24mm version?
    Im hoping to pair it with a pico 75w so 22mm is as big as i can go. The ones on alibaba say 24mm. Was just looking at the kabuki clone from ft anyone got experience with these??

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Yep like XX said 22ml other than that they are identical - I am really happy with them and will most likely buy another five next year for the stash.
    Added bonus is they dont leak just like the FT ones
    Also have a few Kabuki Clones and authentic and somehow I have mixed them up and cant tell the difference - still use one everyday on my Radius and love it muchly.
    Last edited by AllyP; 26-12-17 at 03:53 PM. Reason: typo
    DogMan and Danny76 like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker


  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,575
    I will get in contact wirh the alibaba supplyer and CONFIRM that they are 22mm and see what postage will be. I would say its just a typo.
    If not hotcig ones are a decent price but get more expensive as you buy more of them?? 1 for 11$ buy 5 and thier 16$wtf.
    Will also contact them as they have a price offer option as well to see if they can do a better price.
    Can i ask how many you would be interested in buying so i can try to haggle us a best price.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,378
    I will take 2
    Danny76 likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

 

 
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 05:03 PM.