2 33.33%
  • n/a

3 50.00%
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: co-op for two different Chinese mods

AVF Regular

co-op for two different Chinese mods

Hi all, am just looking to see if we have the numbers to go ahead with a co-op on some form of manual PV from China.

The choice seems to be between:

The Tec which is copper coated with chrome, $20.90 a piece. Can take 18350-18650.

Gunmetal UDT which is chrome/gunmetal over copper. $11.95. 1PC 18650 or 1PC 18350 or 2 PCS 16340 as far as battery options.

18650 V6 Max Stainless Steel Material Mod Stainless steel. $26.75. Takes only 18650 and comes with an extension if you want to kick it.

I have added 5% paypal charge on (there will likely be an additional paypal charge to you in sending the money to me). Please use the prices only as a rough guide. I'm not planning to rip anyone off and will show the exact cost of everything, but realistically it could be anywhere up to an additional $15-20 when you take into account Paypal fees in sending to me and then me to them (if that isn't what the 5% accounts for) postage from China to Aus then postage to everyone by me. My sole motivation is trying to get a mod and by organising the co-op in getting one as soon as it arrives as a reward.

Okay sod the poll, it's likely easier to write what you want. Plus that way I can confirm when we have 20 that everyone is still in.

What I will do is leave this running for a few days, people choose what they want (so have three lists) Once one hits 23-24 we then reassess (by reassess I mean I will contact everyone listed and make sure they are in as well as contacting the manufacturer to see if we can have the smaller orders on top of the other ones since it's one order, hey it's worth asking or if the MoQ is at all flexible) If not I will give say another 24 hours to decide if people choosing the mods that aren't so popular want to change order to the successful mod then will send the order in.

I realise this might make it drag on for a bit, but I'd rather everyone be able to get what they want if possible.

Please write which mod and in what quantities as if all three were available. You will not be held to your order, but please don't put your name down unless you are more likely than not to go ahead. Also listing more than one is fine (for instance I want both an 18650 and a UDT but if the stainless doesn't get the necessary numbers I will change to 2 UDTs)

If anyone has a better idea on how to organise this let me know.

18650 V6 Stainless
    Quom x1

UDT
    Quom x1

The poll option is to decide on what we purchase. We need a MoQ of 20 for any of these units. Please only vote if you will genuinely likely order one.

I should also note that only one is listed as a genuine mechanical. I am not sure if the others are regulated or not (like an ego battery). I'm also unsure if this affects performance with a genesis
    Last edited by Quom; 30-10-12 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Have updated oP with the new details.

Super Moderator
    As indicated in another thread (I'll find it later if required), I'll take 3 of the Gunmetal UDT's. Just don't like the other two options

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    As indicated in another thread (I'll find it later if required), I'll take 3 of the Gunmetal UDT's. Just don't like the other two options
    That was only an MOQ of 10 as well wasnt it GT?

AVF Regular
    I'm fairly certain it was a different manufacturer since they only did all stainless as a colour.

AVF Regular
    I have a price list for everything they sell, I don't know if I'm meant to upload it though? But the UDT is copper (and the gunmetal painted on) and $11.95, Tec is also chromed copper and $20.90. The 18650 w kick is stainless and $26.75.

I have added 5% paypal charge on (there will likely be an additional paypal charge to you in sending the money to me). Please use the prices only as a rough guide. I'm not planning to rip anyone off and will show the exact cost of everything, but realistically it could be anywhere up to an additional $15-20 when you take into account Paypal fees in sending to me and then me to them (if that isn't what the 5% accounts for) postage from China to Aus then postage to everyone by me. My sole motivation is trying to get a mod and by organising the co-op in getting one as soon as it arrives as a reward.

My preference is definitely for the actual stainless product.
    Last edited by Quom; 22-10-12 at 05:54 PM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    That was only an MOQ of 10 as well wasnt it GT?
    No, it was 20. I thought about going it alone and selling the rest on here

Quote Originally Posted by Quom View Post
    I'm fairly certain it was a different manufacturer since they only did all stainless as a colour.
    I have a price list for everything they sell, I don't know if I'm meant to upload it though? But the UDT is copper (and the gunmetal painted on) and $11.30, Tec is also chromed copper and $19.90. The 18650 w kick is stainless and $25.50. You need to add postage on for all of this of course. My preference is definitely for the actual stainless product.
    Same manufacture I believe, as it's the same set of prices. Also the prices are in USD and there is a 5% surcharge if you use PayPal?

AVF Regular
    Yeah prices are USD. No mention of the paypal charge beyond (bank charge) after Paypal, so it seems likely.I'll edit my post to make it clearer and will add in the 5%.

Does anyone who has received cash on paypal besides as a gift know if the sender can send money in $USD?
    Last edited by Quom; 22-10-12 at 05:44 PM.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Id be down for a UDT or Stainless. Not TEC though.
    Current set up:
    EHPro Panzer and Kayfun Lite Plus V2 Clone.

Super Moderator
    Yeah prices are USD. No mention of the paypal charge beyond (bank charge) after Paypal, so it seems likely.I'll edit my post to make it clearer and will add in the 5%.

Does anyone who has received cash on paypal besides as a gift know if the sender can send money in $USD?
    Yes, you can send it any currency you want. PayPal short change you on conversion rates, and if they don't get you, your bank will

AVF Regular
    I'd be in for 2 Udt.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast