Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By JatoOspry
  • 1 Post By mrsgruffy
  • 1 Post By Stoney
  • 1 Post By Mushman

Thread: [RULES, README] Rules and information regarding group/bulk/community purchase orders

Supreme Overlord of these Realms

Exclamation [RULES, README] Rules and information regarding group/bulk/community purchase orders

Hi,

By posting, creating or participating in a group/bulk/community purchase you agree that AussieVapers nor its administrators, owners or moderators take or bear any responsibility for any sale/transaction/purchase/order or other undertaken within this subforum and existing for sale forums.

No liability is accepted or suggested on behalf of the AussieVapers owners/admins or moderators and if you chose to engage in such purchases/bulk buys you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please remember that you are choosing to put your faith and trust entirely in the hands of members of this community itself, practice caution and always investigate before making the jump.

The AussieVapers administration team will not be able to assist you with regards to ANY enquiries relating to any content within this subforum including but not limited to:

Transactions
    Missing items
    Adjustment in cost
    Postage or purchases

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact a member of the Admin team.

Regards,
    JatoOspry
    lastchance likes this.

Retired Account
    This looks like a good thread for us to build our self-regulatory guidelines about running/participating in co-ops.
    So apart from not holding the owner or mods responsible for **** ups, what should OUR guidelines be about OUR co-ops on AVF?

I believe co-ops should be completely transparent and entirely 'not for profit'(even if the number crunching has to be sent out privately to everyone who joins the co-op, so as not to distress or cause any issues with vendors.
    Let those who want to reward the co-op organiser reward the co-op organiser for the work do so at their own discretion.

Agree/Disagree? What else needs to be in a set of guidelines?

Suggestions for discussion: Should Aussie vendors be permitted to run/participate in co-ops?
    Should co-ops be organised only by those who have been involved in transactions with other members successfully?
    Should co-ops be open only to 'verified' members?
    Should co-ops be open to international members?
    Should there be a cash limit on co-op items - ie. no more than a $50/$200/$1000 per person outlay?
    davee likes this.

Suggestions for discussion: Should Aussie vendors be permitted to run/participate in co-ops?
    yes, absolutely .. why not. they can sell a small run at near cost to help them meet MOQ.

Should co-ops be organised only by those who have been involved in transactions with other members successfully?
    no, thats neither relevant or any form of protection imo.

Should co-ops be open only to 'verified' members?
    yes. as organisers i assume you mean.

Should co-ops be open to international members?
    up to the organiser, i suggest not personally.

Should there be a cash limit on co-op items - ie. no more than a $50/$200/$1000 per person outlay?
    again up to organiser i think, I would like to see a max co-op total amount though, having read the ecf thread on rusalkas 'spent the money on other things' of over $24000. co-ops over a certain amount ($1000 ?) may well attract import duty as well.

I see no reason not to allow a small token payment per PERSON for effectively handling and time, limited to about $5 and specified up front. I would not begrudge anyone that.
    margyb likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

How about the Transparency of the FULL amount within the thread itself?

Last one some of us went in turned out a little more than we were led to believe and it was because the organiser was in a hurry to get the order complete for their own project.
    ckane likes this.