Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Noe
  • 1 Post By Noe

Thread: HealthCabin group buys

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.

HealthCabin group buys

Ok let me start by saying, I am not looking to purchase from HC at this time but I do from time to time & think this would be a good idea for all of us, to save some $ on shipping.

Here's how I see it working:
    1. Each member of the group buy, selects the items they want to purchase & PP's the $ to the person receiving the order, along with a PM with links to each item & how many of each they want.
    2. The person receiving the order, places the order for all members of the group buy, including (obviously) themselves.
    3. The total amount needs to be over $250 USD, to get free shipping via EMS or DHL, from HC.
    4. The postage from the receiving person to the other member(s) can be divided so that each pays an equal share of postage or arranged in agreement by all parties, before the group buy is started, in any method they agree upon.
    5. This could save each member of a group buy around $10 in postage even if express post is used with Aus Post, since DHL & EMS start at around $20 for postage.
    6. Also, bulk discounts would apply with HC, using coupon codes, saving even more $ per member of the group buy, this discount should be applied on the total amount spent by each individual order within the group buy. Eg. person 1 buys $100 so 5% of 100 = $5 discount for that person. Person 2 buys $50 & gets $2.50 discount.
    7. The best discounts apply when more than $500 US is purchased, so group buys of over $500 would be the best way to do these orders.
    8. Obviously this system relies on trust, the same as a co-op buy does, make sure the person receiving the goods from HC is of good character.

*Orders over 100 USD, you can use the coupon code:hc05 and get 5% off.
    *Orders over 250 USD, you can use the coupon code:hc05 and get 5% off and FREE shipping.
    *Orders over 350 USD, you can use the wholesale discount coupon code: discount15 and get 15% off and FREE Shipping.
    *Orders over 500 USD, you can use the wholesale discount coupon code: discount20 and get 20% off and FREE Shipping.
    valleyjohn, dvietrod and Bullos like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    I've had a couple of over $250USD orders from HC, with free postage.
    It's not hard to do when you buy nic, VG, PG & batteries etc.
    You know your going to use it eventually.

Just don't order until you have saved the $250?

Noe
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Well consider 2 of us buy together & agree to split the postage for aus post. We both spend over $250, get a 20% discount(over $500 combined), free shipping to Aus. & pay about $5 each postage, we both save more that way than by ordering $250 each individually.
    Bullos likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

AVF Regular
    My way I don't pay any postage.
    But the 20% discount could be handy?

Noe
    Quote Originally Posted by Flea View Post
    My way I don't pay any postage.
    But the 20% discount could be handy?
    Your way you pay more by not getting the full 20% discount, even after taking into account the $5 spent on postage you would save more with the 20% discount.

That's $50 you save , rather than $12.50, take $5 out of that $50 for postage, leaves you $45 - $12.50 = $32.50 more you save my way.
    Last edited by Noe; 08-11-12 at 08:26 AM.
    Essie's Glass DTs

AVF Regular
    Very true.

Good idea and it would work even better on a regional basis to cut out Australia Post. For example a Gold Coast order with people meeting at an agreed location and time to share out the goods or failing that pick up from the person who placed the order. One small and probably insignificant snag, technically the person ordering would be supplying nicotine in contravention of the nanny law that outlaws the selling to or procuring nicotine for a third party.

How would warranty issues be resolved?

Noe
    Quote Originally Posted by grouse View Post
    How would warranty issues be resolved?
    Items would need to be checked by the person receiving them from HC, to ensure they are working & in good order & also to divide them into the separate parcels. After that, assuming all is good, then if something stops working the purchaser would have to contact the person that received the goods & have them work it out with HC. HC normally send replacements free of shipping charges, so it would be a small cost through Aus post on the puchaser's end to get the item from the receiver.
    Essie's Glass DTs

Ben
    so would anybody be interested in doing a group buy for HC? i want to grab some juice and other stuff before christmas so if anybody else wants to jump in to, we can make it cheaper and get free postage