Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: More co-op discussion with vendors

Cool More co-op discussion with vendors

I have a few questions on this one..

I want this co-op to comply with the new 'guidelines' .. the first post goes some way to addressing what we where discussing.
    so can we get a breakdown on precise costs, what is the handling charges. at what point does a member become an unapproved vendor selling the same product as a current vendor and likely affecting sales by that vendor on this forum.

what is the implications regarding warranty ? by law .. australian warranty is at least 14 days, are spares factored into the costs ?
    aga-t are one thing, chunks of SS very unlikely to have issues (though the originals still managed to have missing parts) , provari copies just on the market are quite likely to be not up to scratch in one way or another.. how are you going to post lithium cells within australia legally, do you know the rules regarding the correct packaging and the new rules regarding external package markings ?

if the SS version is $5 more why do you claim that it will be $20 more when carried by a vendor (or did I read this incorrectly).

This co-op is basically for a product that a vendor has on order also, I have some reservations with this.. where do we draw the line..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    I have a few questions on this one..

I want this co-op to comply with the new 'guidelines' .. the first post goes some way to addressing what we where discussing.
    so can we get a breakdown on precise costs, what is the handling charges. at what point does a member become an unapproved vendor selling the same product as a current vendor and likely affecting sales by that vendor on this forum.

what is the implications regarding warranty ? by law .. australian warranty is at least 14 days, are spares factored into the costs ?
    aga-t are one thing, chunks of SS very unlikely to have issues (though the originals still managed to have missing parts) , provari copies just on the market are quite likely to be not up to scratch in one way or another.. how are you going to post lithium cells within australia legally, do you know the rules regarding the correct packaging and the new rules regarding external package markings ?

if the SS version is $5 more why do you claim that it will be $20 more when carried by a vendor (or did I read this incorrectly).

This co-op is basically for a product that a vendor has on order also, I have some reservations with this.. where do we draw the line..
    What is the difference between this and any other coop?, why reservation with this and not any other.. Dont get it.. Isnt it our choice to choose if we bother with warranty or not. Maybe coop should be invis to vendors if its going to cause conflicts? I personally havnt even been in a coop, but i appreciate having the choice..

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    I think the difference is that stock of this product is already here in Australia and future versions been ordered, also vendors cannot do co op due to the fact they have to give a warranty even if they sell at cost,that's the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick77 View Post
    What is the difference between this and any other coop?, why reservation with this and not any other.. Dont get it.. Isnt it our choice to choose if we bother with warranty or not. Maybe coop should be invis to vendors if its going to cause conflicts? I personally havnt even been in a coop, but i appreciate having the choice..

www.ecigmodshop.com.au

ecigmodshop has been kind enough to run "co-ops" for members of this forum before.

AVF Regular
    I dont see any difference between this and vms attys and the coop run on them, there is no law i know of preventing like minded people choosing a coop to save a few bob over buying local, it might suck as a vendor but whats good for one is good for all i think. All i see is a conflict beginning over coops stating what we can an cant do simply because of vested interests... Not implying anything with this but one rule is good for all isnt it?

Super Moderator
    Both Stoney and Mick raise valid points:

1. How are you going to ship Lithium batteries;
    2. Freedom of choice as to where the buyer purchases from;

However, if I was in the market for one of these, I'd buy it from a vendor ...

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Thankfully that was a mechanical Mod and was done strictly to benefit members of this forum
    also whats good for one is not always good for others who DO prefer to buy locally and get local support but because co op is done for the benefit of a few, vendors will not take the risk to bring new products/models and a better selection of products because of a clashing co op, co op that is done while a vendor has it in stock already is a bit wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    ecigmodshop has been kind enough to run "co-ops" for members of this forum before.

www.ecigmodshop.com.au

Lithium batteries can be posted but there are guidelines for it issued by AusPost http://auspost.com.au/media/document...-batteries.pdf

AVF Regular
    Mate it was posted prior to anyone having knowledge of you bringing anything in anyway, this just sounds like a whine to me. I do prefer to buy locally and most of the time will choose to do so. But your contradicting yourself, your right, some WILL choose to buy locally, others wont...so why alienate everyone by running ya mouth about 1 a co-op posted prior to ANY of us knowing you were bringing them in. 2 Knowing that not everyone who buys one on the co-op would buy one from you 3 Bring co-ops into disrepute, mechanical mod, mod, batteries, liquid whatever, all is available overseas and all your going to do is piss some off and cause internal problems within the online community by creating an argument over wether its OK to run a co-op here instead of ecf, nuvapor, facebook or 20 gazillion other places...Internet is free reign mate, you dont own the site, and as far as Im concerned have no right to tell us wether we can or cant buy something as a group.. This is B/Shit. Great you are getting them in, and if I was going to buy one, I will choose where from..not you or anyone else. This is the co-op thread yeh..Post the list and leave it alone!

Heres the Rules for a co-op... Simple Straight forward...
    "Hi,

By posting, creating or participating in a group/bulk/community purchase you agree that AussieVapers nor its administrators, owners or moderators take or bear any responsibility for any sale/transaction/purchase/order or other undertaken within this subforum and existing for sale forums.

No liability is accepted or suggested on behalf of the AussieVapers owners/admins or moderators and if you chose to engage in such purchases/bulk buys you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please remember that you are choosing to put your faith and trust entirely in the hands of members of this community itself, practice caution and always investigate before making the jump.

The AussieVapers administration team will not be able to assist you with regards to ANY enquiries relating to any content within this subforum including but not limited to:

Transactions
    Missing items
    Adjustment in cost
    Postage or purchases

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact a member of the Admin team.

Regards,
    JatoOspry "

Anything else is peoples own opinion
    Last edited by Mick77; 15-11-12 at 06:56 PM.

AVF Regular
    Didnt see you or anyone else play up about the genuine provari mini co-op...
    Your post above is garbage, its a group buy, read the rules. theres no question over warranty etc, everyone who opts in is fully aware of the risks involved. your a vendor trying to make money, i get it, Im in business. But as I said all your going to do is piss people off my friend. We the vaping community, are exactly that a community...one that helps eachother out. You are forcing the issue, you are trying to stop co-ops being run on items you stock or may in the future...to expand or keep us buying from you...unfortunately unless the govt or the admin here, puts a stop to it you have no say in it, nor should you. And if admin decided to do this it would be a conflict of interest. We have the right of choice and thats the way it should stay, Vendors shouldnt even be allowed to post in co-ops IMO (thats an opinion too)

ps cant wait for the regular co-op guys read your comment..They make nothing out of what they do sometimes even lose money, so to your comment above, thats the biggest load of Bs of all

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast