Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Evolv Kick - Co-op

Evolv Kick - Co-op - updated

Updated Co-Op thread.

Thanks to Oz-Andy for his "eye-opening" post. As he says don't post anything till you know all the facts.) The older Co-op hands here make it look easy but guess what, it aint. Lesson learned

So... without further ado here's the best I can broker for you all, and in the end it's not even technically a co-op.

Wee Bonnie Katharine from Happy Vaper has made us the following offer of $5 off a Kick. If you want one, place your order and put "AussieVapersloveKatharineandher$5discount" (or words to that effect, she's got a good sense of humour so ham it up but make sure you include AussieVapers) in the comments field. Payment must be by credit card however because the Canadian Government won't let e-cig sellers use Paypal due to Health Canada laws (as Andy says, get all the details). Your card won't be charged when you check out and the $5 discount will be applied before your card is charged and your kicks ship. Maximum you can order is 2 and you can't order anything else on the same order .

Normally

$49.99CA + 9.53 shipping = $59.52 CA so approx $ $59AU

With the discount $55.52CA approx $55AU

2 units will end up costing you $ 99.51CA shipped = $98.73 AU

(Note final price AU will vary depending on credit card providers international transaction fees)

Postage is via Canadian Post so you're looking at about 2 weeks shipping.

There's around 40 in stock.

Just about to order mine now

Can you post here if you do order. I did base this on purchasing at least 5, so it'd be nice to know I've met my commitment.

If you have any questions, ask away or you can get hold of Katharine on Happy Vapors chat line. Just tell her Ian sent you.

p.s. if you do want anything else of the site on a seperate order use "vapehappy" to get a 15% discount though be aware they'll only take credit card payment up to $100 then it's bank transfer with all it's associated fees (damn, get all the details first )
    Last edited by limbot; 30-11-12 at 04:00 PM.
    dvietrod likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by limbot View Post
    Seems to be some interest in the Evolv Kick at the moment, so doing some homework from another thread ended up having a chat with Katharine from Happy Vaper.

Normal price to purchase 1 kick including Canada Post Shipping ( approx 2 week delivery, no tracking) $49.99 + $9.53 = $59.52CA ( Paypal $59.42AU)

If we order 5 units + then Katharine will give us a $5 discount on the kick so:

$44.99CA + (9.53/5) = $46.90CA ( Paypal $ 46.82AU) + any ongoing shipping required.

I'm happy to do the leg work but don't have the financial capacity to order $260 worth of gear (or do people pay first so it's full funded before order ?) ..................

Of course if anyone can broker a better deal with another site..... (I know that bargainvapour will give us 5% off if we order 500€ worth of them and we pay by bank transfer )

Sorry I've never even researched a co-op before so if I've done anything wrong..........

Oh and they are in stock as well.

Oh and message asking about 5+ units and shipping to Aus from Vapetime in the Phillipines sent.

Oh and just sent an email to evolv direct to see if we can get from then since there's no Aussie distributor/reseller that I can find.

Anyone interested ???
    I'm interested for two maybe three, see what sort of response this thread gets!

I'm keen for one
    I played, I lost, I played again, I cheated, I won.

Well that's 4 ( or maybe 5 )...........

Not sure how much margin they've got in them, but if we get more "orders" I can only ask if we can get a better deal

Edit: They've got around 40 in stock and they can't discount any better than the $5 off.

If we get more than 17 units the postage goes to $18.99
    Last edited by limbot; 29-11-12 at 02:00 PM.

Super Moderator
    Darn good Idea Limbot , I would have been in on this for sure , but I managed to source one privately in Aussie ( and yes , only one lol )
    TimmyC likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

I'm guessing the max amount we could pull off is 20 around $50 ea as anything over that will be more then $1000 and then you'll pay tax.
    I played, I lost, I played again, I cheated, I won.

U haven't counted me yet
    Or I should order it individually :/
    MOD:SS GGTS 4002, GTM, Chi-You brass (coming),
    Hybrid: iHybrid,Orion V2.1,MACAVELI,
    Atty: ZattyU, Sominum, Penelope, Gini Steam Machine, Ithaka (coming), Foggatti (coming) Storm Rider (SteamBoy V2-coming)
    VV: VV350

Quote Originally Posted by iAnalyst View Post
    U haven't counted me yet
    Or I should order it individually :/
    1? 2? 100?

Quote Originally Posted by limbot View Post
    1? 2? 100?
    Please count me in 2
    MOD:SS GGTS 4002, GTM, Chi-You brass (coming),
    Hybrid: iHybrid,Orion V2.1,MACAVELI,
    Atty: ZattyU, Sominum, Penelope, Gini Steam Machine, Ithaka (coming), Foggatti (coming) Storm Rider (SteamBoy V2-coming)
    VV: VV350

I'll take one as well please.
    iTaste SVD | Provari | eGo APV2 | Telescope V2 | Alpha | .44 mini | Vivi Nova | VM Didya and VM Ox RBA | Drip tip | 18mg/ml

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast