ODY Clone spreadsheet and form link

Ok I have created a spreadsheet that gets populated by a form to collect all the data.
    I have no fixed prices on ANYTHING yet, these are yet to come, the paypal fees are calculated at 3% + 30c which I think is correct.
    I think it should work quite well.

You can add your data to the list and view the spreadsheet but you will NOT be able to edit or remove said data.
    I need people to go through and add the data as there are a few options not on the list currently, postage type and a paypal invoice address.
    Once completed and we have prices then if anyone needs their data changed please post here and I will edit the sheet manually.
    Due to either limitations on the google spreadsheet forms I cannot seem to get a way that gives you a total price as you go, the formulas need to be added manually, this will be done nightly.

So if you are interested still please go ahead and fill in your existing order into the form and once we get a price you can drop out if required. If someone can tell me who to contact that would be great..

I have added an incidental cost of 30c per atty and $2 per person, its all up front. It covers time and small errors in exchange rates etc, its likely some small incidental costs will also be added to the express and registered postal costs to cover manual posting. These costs are all visible on sheet 2, I hope to make a sheet 3 that will cover discussions with the manufacturer and cover things like exchange rates, paypal payment fee for the major payment and the freight and then use a formula or two to populate the atty cost on sheet 2.

Spreadsheet is at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...HlmY29LcDVRUHc

Form to input your data is at .. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VRUHc6MQ#gid=1

Don;t panic if you make a mistake, just PM me or post here and I will sort it..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

This is just a place holder so you can find the sheet easily, please reply in the other thread.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D