Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Current ODY Clone Co-op (make sure you are on THIS list)

AVF Regular
    +2 spare clear tanks.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    just spoke to the supplier,apparently they dont sell the dripping style

www.ecigmodshop.com.au

AVF Regular
    Ok Tim ill prob just go for the tank instead of drippy, have you found out if they would do clear tanks as an extra. I would like the option of using both?

Are we going to need to look at spare ceramics as well? I don't want to complicate things to much but if spare tanks and ceramics are easy that would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    Someone might have to run a matching Smok Natural flat top mod co-op too

'vote 1' <---cop
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

they do the tank as a separate item in clear, and i am waiting on a price

www.ecigmodshop.com.au

AVF Regular
    ignore that
    Last edited by Hairy-mic; 11-01-13 at 05:17 PM.

we have no price yet as mentioned in the first post, hope to get one shortly ..

consider the $15 i posted as a random number somewhere between cops manuf post of $12.50 and tim/simons of $22 .. the latter is likely more correct, the first did not take into account freight or exchange/paypal fees. perhaps I should change the quote to the higher .. in fact i will for now.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Tanks are SS with spare clear tank

as for the dripping mod : [11/01/2013 1:18:40 PM] ecigmodshop: do you sell the one on the left as well?
    [11/01/2013 1:20:47 PM] tobeco01-lava tube 2: no

the one on the left is the dripping atti,so sorry about that

the price on the spread sheet is for 60 units MOQ,if we make it to 100 units (god help me!) than the price drops $2.00 per unit

So i will be happy to do it and i promise to run it as a well informed and more importantly Fast buying co op for this Vaping community

Stoney, i will have a look at the spread sheet but in order for buyers to be informed of the progress i suggest to have a standard list, shipping is by choice and there will be no change to the price stated
    so if we can somehow import the Google doc in to a live list it will be easy to see the progress and then as they say i will know when to pull the trigger

Simon

www.ecigmodshop.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Tim@EcigModShop View Post
    Tanks are SS with spare clear tank

as for the dripping mod : [11/01/2013 1:18:40 PM] ecigmodshop: do you sell the one on the left as well?
    [11/01/2013 1:20:47 PM] tobeco01-lava tube 2: no

the one on the left is the dripping atti,so sorry about that

the price on the spread sheet is for 60 units MOQ,if we make it to 100 units (god help me!) than the price drops $2.00 per unit

So i will be happy to do it and i promise to run it as a well informed and more importantly Fast buying co op for this Vaping community

Stoney, i will have a look at the spread sheet but in order for buyers to be informed of the progress i suggest to have a standard list, shipping is by choice and there will be no change to the price stated
    so if we can somehow import the Google doc in to a live list it will be easy to see the progress and then as they say i will know when to pull the trigger

Simon
    the spreadsheet is one click away at any time if you bookmark it, there is another thread here that only has the link .. the list can be cut and pasted out at any time by me, not fussed if its not used I guess but I can't see the problem with it apart from everyone can't edit it at will.. I was using it mainly if I was going to do it to collect paypal invoice addresses for simplicity and as I just wanted to use a little group of spreadsheets that anyone can copy to help them control a co-op and simplify it.

this is where we stand on just the tank attys.. not sure whether we go with the previous co-op list or not.

giruvian 1
    ballza 1
    Flying Rhino 2
    cruzmiguel 2
    kelt 2
    Bullos 1
    studiovape 2
    iAnalyst 3
    ElDubya 1
    Gunslinger 1
    Ravenscroft 2
    dvietrod 1
    eTama 2
    grouse 1
    virtualphoenix 2
    Mishster 1
    kptrip 2
    <---cop 2
    Vaporize 1
    Hairy-Mic 1
    gtadmin 2
    stomp 1
    Vinny 2
    brookesy 1
    Big Ev 2

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast