Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree385Likes

Thread: Co-op: Anyvape CVI 18650/18350 VV/VW

AVF Regular

Co-op: Anyvape CVI 18650/18350 VV/VW

Co-op closed

Co-op closes Wednesday 16th Jan 2pm, or 30 units (whichever comes first), payment via Paypal (or other method agreed to via PM) by Thursday 17th Jan 2pm.

Hi all, this is a co-op for the Anyvape CVI variable voltage, variable wattage device. There was some discussion about a co-op for this unit in another thread, so I've got some prices and put together a package that should suit must interested vapers. There are a couple of little hurdles which I'll explain later in the thread. Here we go...

Price: $70 plus local postage ($5 regular post, $10 express)

Includes: 1 CVI control head (version 1 or 2), 1 18650 tube, 1 18350 tube, 1 standard end cap, 1 extension end cap

You can run a single 18650, single 18350 or stacked 18350's with this set up.

What you need to do now: Pick a version (1 or 2), pick a colour (black, red blue pink silver)

The hurdles: There is a minimum order of 3 for each version/colour combination. For example, if someone wants a black version 2, there needs to be at least 2 others who want the same combo to make it happen. My suggestion would be to have a first and second preference, I'm sure we can make this work.

The price is based on 15 units, minimum order quantity is 10, so price may rise by a fraction if we don't get to fifteen, it will be so minimal that I'll probably wear the extra charge.

TIMING: China goes on holidays soon! I'd love to have this done and dusted this week.

Pictures of colors and versions below:

Version 1:
    CVI control head and battery tube.jpg

Version 2:
    Colorful CVI II.jpg

Version 1 is in 18650 mode, version 2 in 18350. Any questions, please ask.

CVI Main features:Voltage*Output:**3V*-*6V*with*0.1*volt*increment*Wattage*Output:*3W*-*15W*with*0.5*watt*increment*Max*Amper:*4A*RMS*Tec hnology**Atomizer*resistance*checking*Battery*volt age*checking**Large*3*Digit*Digital*Display*with*W hite*LED510/eGo*Thread,*compatiable*with*most*of*the*atomizers ,*clearomizers.Powered*by*1*x**18650*battery*with* standard*cap*,*standard*tube2*x**18350*battery*wit h*extended*cap*,*standard*tube*
    Last edited by Adam; 17-01-13 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Added postage info.
    Noe, Crisscross, brookesy and 1 others like this.

Attachment don't work?

AVF Regular
    1. ckane x1 (Ver2) Black
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chilli View Post
    Attachment don't work?
    Should be right now?

Working now. Looks good. Any idea on length?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chilli View Post
    Working now. Looks good. Any idea on length?
    It'll be long in 18650 mode, all these new vv/vw devices are. Give me a sec and I'll green some numbers.

Edit: 5.3 inches, 135mm in 18650 mode. Haven't got 18350 figures, but you'd imagine about 4 inches.
    Last edited by Adam; 14-01-13 at 05:58 PM.

AVF Regular
    What sort of batteries, button tops or flat.

[ UOTE=Crisscross;160475]What sort of batteries, button tops or flat.[/QUOTE]
    thats what im curious on. i got AW 18650 2000mah batts with the nipple but on that german review translation page it says

into the battery tube for 18650 in our test sample with the standard battery cover only fit flat, unprotected 18650 batteries. A "Nuppel" (Button Top Battery) is already too much and leads to a small gap remains on the battery cover. Protected batteries fit because of their excessive length not at all - but bearable, because due to the high performance of the device is intrinsically safe and more efficient high-current IMR batteries like Panasonic CGR18650CH anyway the first choice (see "Battery tips" below). Batteries with double outer casing are (in contrast to eg the Smoktech devices) no problem (if they have a flat pole) - the diameter of the battery tube is very generous dimensions.

so what flat top should we get for it, if this is correct?

AVF Regular
    Found a picture on the anyvape page

Anyvape CVI

AVF Regular
    I've just contacted Anyvape to ask about recommended batteries.
    lozza 82 likes this.

Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast