Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 2 co-op lists. SMOKTECH AC9 clone and Zenesis hybrid clones.

AVF Regular

2 co-op lists. SMOKTECH AC9 clone and Zenesis hybrid clones.

before this turns into a clone bashing conversation please hear me out. im a mere student, i cant afford the high end stuff. yes it isnt an excuse to buy a clone, but frankly i would love to own them for a few reasons

1)it is close to impossible to buy a new original version from the manufacturer or maker, it is always out of stock, have to wait months.
    2)it is expensive for me. yes this may mean if i cant afford the original i shouldnt pay for a clone. but thats like saying if you cant afford a rolls royce, dont buy a camry in my opinion.
    3)im not taking money out of the real makers pockets, they constantly sell out their products in mere minutes, this isnt about a big china manufacturer undercutting the little guy. they do make an inferior product, yes they use the same design but every single person who buys a clone know they have the clone, they do not go around bragging saying "hey look at my (insert original product name)." its more of a shock that the clone works as well as it does for the price.

anyway back to the topic.

the Smoktech AC9 will fit the Smoktech natural very well.

its this one here.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and the zenesis hybrid supposedly looks like the original, ive requested pictures of the final product. they take forever to reply emails.

so far ive managed to talk down all the MOQ's to 30 pieces. the zenesis hybrid clone ive managed to get it down to 20. once there is a fair bit of interest shown ill PM yall the prices. the main reason im running this co-op is so i can get my hands on my own personal use, im not making any money out of this, its just purely to see how the clones work because after trying a few clone atomizers and also the higher end stuff ive realised im happy with a product that functions well but definitely isnt made top quality.

NAME LIST:

1.Bronco AC9 clone x1 / zenesis hybrid clone x1/

edited out the smoktech natural flat top version. its the one Tims doing the co-op for.
    Last edited by bronco; 22-01-13 at 11:31 PM.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    flat top natural already on my co op so there's one for you.

the ac9 clone now called RSST, production in about one and a half month from now

Simon

www.ecigmodshop.com.au

AVF Regular
    How bout some pricing?

AVF Regular
    Where are you getting info about a Zenesis hybrid clone from bronco?
    RippleInStillWater likes this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    i posted in your thread . you had uploaded the slant top version picture. would you be able to confirm yours is the flat top? id really love that one.

AVF Regular
    2013 latest version I-Atty and I-Hybrid MOD device (Z-atty and cobalt , Rebuildable atomizer with changeable steel), View Z-Atty and COBALT, YILOONG Product Details from Jiangmen Yiloong Industrial Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com

this is the zenesis clone

pricing will be PM'ed to you as long as there is interest. the forum walls have ears if that makes sense. ill PM you kingsr.

I am interested in the zen clone, but pricing is an important factor.

AVF Regular
    This is a fishing expedition by the Chinese IMHO, we saw pictures of an Orion clone a while back and still no show.
    The picture is a real Zenesis not somthing they have yet made all specs are ripped off.
    I would be interested to know a price and some real specs, hav'nt heard of any eastern county using surgical stainless steel for their attys yet LOL.
    Vaping since July 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by bronco View Post
    pricing will be PM'ed to you as long as there is interest. the forum walls have ears if that makes sense. ill PM you kingsr.
    The product doesn't exist mate.
    And that's not really how co-ops are allowed to run with pricing via PM only.

AVF Regular
    im PMing people cause of what happened with the anyvape co-op. im still trying to contact the manufactuer of the clone, he said he can do an order of 20 units, ive requested pictures. im just trying to get an interest list going. i havent asked for payment or anything yet.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast