Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Zenesis standard clone co-op.

AVF Regular

Zenesis standard clone co-op.

I'm splitting up the other thread. easier this way.

PLEASE PM ME FOR PRICING.
    pics

modgiveway.jpg
    goldwi.jpg
    47559137.jpg
    kommatia.jpg
    goldss.jpg

unit prices have been PM'ed to most people. just add your name to the list and PM me for pricing.

1.Bronco / zenesis hybrid clone x1/
    2.Studiovape /zenesis hybrid clone x1/ dependent on real images and specs
    3.Gunslinger /zenesis hybrid clone x1, same as studio for real images etc.

shipping works out to about $8.XX each person if we manage to hit 20 units. if more than its cheaper. this is just shipping from China to Melbourne.

PLEASE PM ME FOR PRICING.
    Last edited by bronco; 12-04-13 at 01:15 AM.

AVF Regular
    I refer to my previous post on the original thread
    "LOL, I'll buy 5 Zenesis standards for $XX each, but by the time they have added bulk at the switch and atty connection, found the lowest grade SS they can buy and added knurling indiscriminately to parts that don't require it & replaced the quartz tank with poly how much will it really resemble the pictures."
    Just as I expected I'm afraid minus the knurling but with a step between battery tube and atty instead
    The price is low but to me so is the desirability, besides I would need to see under the hood and the breakdown of individual components to part with that kind of money
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    Sorry bronco not impressed,taken my name off.

1.Bronco / zenesis hybrid clone x1/
    3.Gunslinger /zenesis hybrid clone x1, same as studio for real images etc.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    Nothing personal bronco, I appreciate you doing the leg work and running these co ops, as I'm sure others will also. It's often a shame in my mind that the Chinese don't seem to care about preserving the virtues of the design they are so obviously trying to copy. They have the tooling and skills. Makes me sad, but the upside is for the original designer who has the last laugh. Thanks again for the opportunity mate.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    im not exactly sure what youre seeing wrong in the pics? not targetting you, maybe you could share, i dont see anything bad but nothing AMAZING either. if you could share itd be good for the others who would be interested too.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bronco View Post
    im not exactly sure what youre seeing wrong in the pics? not targetting you, maybe you could share, i dont see anything bad but nothing AMAZING either. if you could share itd be good for the others who would be interested too.
    Ok I'll break it down for you.
    1. The atomizer is the "I-Atty copy from alibaba, and as such I suspect will be sporting a 510 connection inside the the top of the battery tube. This alone stops it from being a hybrid in the true sense of the word.
    2.The I-Atty clone is supposedly 22mm diameter but the battery section here is obviously more like 24mm leaving an ugly and highly visible step between atty and battery tube section.
    3.The atomizer is it looking good under the hood from what I have seen on alibaba ( search for I-atty )
    No sighn of a mushroom shaped locking nut.
    4.The bottom button is like an after thought, bulk space wasting and bulbous.
    5.The 18650 battery is allready long and extra length added by a bulky bottom button
    a standard 510 connection ( not to mention the loss of the lower voltage drop advantage
    inherent with the removal of a 510 connector in favor of a direct connection)

Look I understand some of this is assumption on my part, but all the things I like about the Zenesis appear absent in this attempt of a copy. Like I said I know they can do it, but why bother when they can make it look pretty from a glance and get them out the door at a hundred miles an hour before anybody says "hey your product falls way short"
    It's like a Ford probe, if you squint it could look like a Ferrari, it's still a car has wheels and and engine but would you buy one for 1/3 the price of a Ferrari?
    Maybe if you enjoyed squinting more than you liked going fast LOL
    Last edited by studiovape; 27-01-13 at 01:32 AM.
    CMB likes this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    I'll take a red one as long as it has less than 0.3 loss on a 1ohm coil.

What are the connections made from? How does the switch work?
    studiovape likes this.

AVF Regular
    hmmm makes sense, i emailed him to send some pictures of the atomizer itself. but you make valid points. thanks!
    studiovape and davee like this.

AVF Regular
    actually good point, guys whatever questions you have about the mod please post them here, ill email him all of them in one go. makes it easier.

Quote Originally Posted by bronco View Post
    Look at them side by side. They don't resemble a Zen at all, in fact nothing looks similar.
    I think they have just grabbed a name rather than try and clone this one.

CMB, studiovape, davee and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast