Page 1 of 182 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Delicious Monsta !!

Delicious Monsta !!

NOW OPEN (as of 19th of August 2013)

Delicious Monsta - E-cigarettes Australia e-Liquids and Vaping Products Electronic Cigarettes

__________________________________________________ __________________________

I have noticed a lot of hesitance when it comes to buying from international vendors.

If I was to obtain large-ish quantities of Artisan/Boutique vendors liquids as doublers would there be any interest in these?

Please let me know. I am happy to invest in these and make them locally available to all of you if the demand is there.

I am happy to proceed with this pretty quickly if desired.
    Last edited by alegria; 19-10-13 at 09:50 PM. Reason: fixing title as requested

AVF Regular
    What sort of prices would we be looking at
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

No hesitation here! I think it's just the postage costs that put a lot of us off.

I'm currently put off because i've forked out a lot of money for premium vendors and have been disappointed for the most part. You've got me interested in a few that i'll try once i get paid

Personally if i was going to fork out for OS juice i'd want it to be already mixed up.

Just wish i had some friends in Adelaide that i could halve the postage costs with!

Postage is the killer especially when you want to try liquids from 2 or 3 different vendors, plus the usual 2 to 3 week waiting for the liquid to arrive. I think there would be plenty of interest if a local vendor carried doublers from some of the premium overseas suppliers as a one stop shop.

I'd be interested, particularly in that RY4 from Indigo Vapor you reviewed

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    Postage is the killer especially when you want to try liquids from 2 or 3 different vendors, plus the usual 2 to 3 week waiting for the liquid to arrive. I think there would be plenty of interest if a local vendor carried doublers from some of the premium overseas suppliers as a one stop shop.
    I think ecig life is doing that for some
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

I would be looking at making the doublers available at a reasonable cost. I would not intend to make a profit of this but run this as a hobby as long as the site can sustain itself. I am happy to make an initial investment as long as it would break even. I would also offer overnight shipping if desired.
    Price would be dependent on the wholesale cost I can negotiate. I would base the cost on product+shipping+sustaining the site and try to retail the doublers as close as possible to the retail price.

I was considering a website with different juices available in limited quantities - let's say 5 juices of 5 vendors - so 25 all up at a time until stock lasts. Maybe start of with 20-50 of each flavor at a time.

Future stock levels would be depended on past demand.

I have a some cash I could invest in this if the local community were interested and would support this venture.

True, but I'd like to see a bigger range, and not just overseas but local doublers also. I would love to see an IGAVAPES store that sells doublers from Vapeking, Vapebar, Juicewhore, VapingCobra, VapingMad etc, all in the one place.

Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    True, but I'd like to see a bigger range, and not just overseas but local doublers also. I would love to see an IGAVAPES store that sells doublers from Vapeking, Vapebar, Juicewhore, VapingCobra, VapingMad etc, all in the one place.
    I would be more than happy to include local vendors too.

But my motivation for this was to make international vendors locally available to all of you with overnight shipping and no crazy postal fees.

AVF Regular
    I would definitely be interested. Main reason being I'm childishly impatient, so I'd be much more likely to try overseas juices if I thought they'd be here in a day or two...instead of weeks. Reduced shipping costs would be a big bonus as well.

Page 1 of 182 1231151101 ... LastLast