Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Smile Léon's Hangout - The Delicious Monsta Lair

Hi guys,

As I started Delicious Monsta first and foremost out of my passion for e-liquids, vaping and the community in general I want to have this thread her in my own subforum to hang out with any of you that want to join me.

Now that I am a vendor it has become a little inappropriate for me to comment on some things in other areas of the forum and it might look as if I am trying to "push my products" - but I thought we can have a thread here - where everyone understand that I am a vendor but also understands that I still LOVE to chat about e-liquids and other vaping related things and have a personal opinion on things too.

Some of you might want to join me here - most probably won't - but everyone is welcome.

I might just use this space like a little vaping blog within the forum and have the occasional rant but mostly it is to hang out with the ones of you who want to join me and pretty much to have a chat.

I know some of you still like to get my opinion on things but also understand that the general forum is not the place for it - so I have been pretty busy responding to PM's, clearing my Inbox and have to admit probably missed a few messages along the way.

So pull up a chair and join me here!

WELCOME TO MY DELICIOUS LAIR!

Last edited by alegria; 19-10-13 at 09:46 PM.

AVF Regular
    I've got a question...what are your favourite setups for a) around the house and b) when you go out?

I'm trying to find a all-day combo that won't need changing again - I stuck with VKS cartos for ages but I'm waiting for the Russian 91% to come out as I believe that's going to be an even better all-day device (prebuilding my wick and coils will be a necessity if I want the rebuilds to be hassle free).

I finally got my RSST set up properly with a solid #500 mesh wick and I'm really enjoying it - finding that the coil clogs pretty bad after a few days though. At the moment I'm going through my AiV samplers so I'm using my RSST as my daily setup (no point in wasting cartos) but I'm still uncomfortable taking a Genny out and about lol.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Cool! Good to have a thread where you can chat freely with everyone

Hey Algeria, still can't see your website in your sig

nice one Leon love the pic and little intro. ive notice your inbox is very busy i try not to ever send you PMs i gave up the other night... ill try again soon
    If that doesn't work try a bigger hammer!

AVF Regular
    WoooHoo

Congrats again mate

Sent via Vape signal with my EVOLVED using a KFC refresher towel......@..@.......@@..@...@..@

photo images-4_zps2e1bab4e.jpeg

+1 that picture is a classic!

Looking forward to reading your rants Leon. I'll be sure to peak around the corner ever now and again ;-)

AVF Regular
    Yep, I miss hearing your opinions on things too. Happy now I can ask you stuff and you can answer without censorship!

Quote Originally Posted by himynameisbunny View Post
    I've got a question...what are your favourite setups for a) around the house and b) when you go out?

I'm trying to find a all-day combo that won't need changing again - I stuck with VKS cartos for ages but I'm waiting for the Russian 91% to come out as I believe that's going to be an even better all-day device (prebuilding my wick and coils will be a necessity if I want the rebuilds to be hassle free).

I finally got my RSST set up properly with a solid #500 mesh wick and I'm really enjoying it - finding that the coil clogs pretty bad after a few days though. At the moment I'm going through my AiV samplers so I'm using my RSST as my daily setup (no point in wasting cartos) but I'm still uncomfortable taking a Genny out and about lol.

To be honest I really simplified what I use these days. I am also trying to use what I sell daily to know these products well.

I started off on Ego's and various VV devices. To this day I never had a VW device.

I stopped using eGo's late last year and only started using them again when I started testing the MiniProTanks. I am surprised that that setup still keeps me happy most of the time.
    Now I mostly use 2 or 3 mechanical mods - no kick - but have 5 batteries in rotation. One in each device - two charged and one charging. I change the battery once or twice a day. Usually in the morning and late afternoon.

To answer your question:

a) currently - and most days - the following is on the desk in front of me:

Rook 18650 with IGO-L or sometimes a ProTank
    Nzonic III with eBaron Dripper Pro
    650 plain Kanger eGo with miniProTank

b) when I head out I usually got the eGo with a tobacco flavour and one of my mechanical mods with a dripper and 2 bottles in my pocket.

If I head out for a big night its usually an eGo with a spare battery and miniProtank and the Rook with ProTank

I used the Terminator-C/Aga etc for a while in the past but I just stopped rebuilding and mostly use the drippers these day. The setup is quick and easy and with Ceramic Rope wick like the XC-132 or XC-116 it tastes just as clean as mesh would.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxiiangel View Post
    Cool! Good to have a thread where you can chat freely with everyone
    YAY! I hope you come and hang out with me here whenever you are around

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo View Post
    Hey Algeria, still can't see your website in your sig
    Yeah - I need to look into that. Been a very busy day. I will contact a moderator soon.

Quote Originally Posted by suspect View Post
    nice one Leon love the pic and little intro. ive notice your inbox is very busy i try not to ever send you PMs i gave up the other night... ill try again soon
    Inbox is clean again but feel free to shoot me an email at support@deliciousmonsta.com any time you need anything or call the number from the website during business hours if it is urgent.

Quote Originally Posted by bugzme View Post
    WoooHoo

Congrats again mate

Sent via Vape signal with my EVOLVED using a KFC refresher towel......@..@.......@@..@...@..@
    Thanks bugz!

Quote Originally Posted by Pueronline View Post
    +1 that picture is a classic!

Looking forward to reading your rants Leon. I'll be sure to peak around the corner ever now and again ;-)
    Thank you! The picture was the winner of our first competition every - The "Help us unleash the Monsta" facebook contest
    I adore the little guy - need to find a way for him to appear on the site!

Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    Yep, I miss hearing your opinions on things too. Happy now I can ask you stuff and you can answer without censorship!
    Thanks Jen - I missed hanging out with you all. At least here we can talk about anything without having to worry

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast