Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By JenJ
  • 1 Post By Catweazle
  • 1 Post By alegria

Thread: Generosity

AVF Regular

Generosity

Thank you Leon for your big heart! : D

My parcel arrived today with so many little extras I had to write this post. I got some fridge magnets and the extra single Meesetracks (exactly what I need to lower my 16mg bottle), making it three generous sized bottles of juice free with the starter kit. You sent an Aust wall plug for the kit, and left in the US one that came with it -which will come in handy as I want to travel there in the next year or two....just so many little generous touches that don't go unnoticed.

Ok, it's good business, but whatever criticisms people want to heap on you nobody can deny your generosity. And to be honest, it made me think of how thin on the ground generosity can be these day. If people complain that the product is expensive then fine, but maybe they don't know how much extra you give, and we get, when we order the product.

The kit itself that you provide has absolutely everything needed, including 5 extra replacement coils, the three juices and two wall plugs....many kits don't even include one wall plug.

So chin up in the face of criticism darls, and stay true to your great spirit! It is much appreciated.
    JeffD likes this.

Indeed. Yes. Leon you rule, got my Protank today and a nice surprise bottle of peach Ice, cant wait to vape it as I loved the Rockets Glare, very generous Thank you very much
    excellent service, top notch products & great communication
    JeffD likes this.

Thank you both for taking the time to post this wonderful feedback!

JenJ - that worked out well with the Meesetracks!

Catweazle - sorry the ProTank was not included in the first parcel. I thought the "Peach Ice" might make up a little for the delay!
    JeffD likes this.