Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Delicious Monsta - What do we ask from our vendors?

Lightbulb Delicious Monsta - What do we ask from our vendors?

Here at Delicious Monsta we have strict quality guidelines for our vendors.

All our vendors are carefully selected and we have some minimum expectations in the transparency of the vendors we make locally available.

We donít stock anything we would not happily vape ourselves.

The following are our MINIMUM expectations to ensure effective self-regulation:

* We know all our vendors cleaning routines and are satisfied they are sanitized daily.

* All vendors prepare their liquids in food grade approved facilities

* We have seen pictures of their laboratory setup and are certain of the professional standard.

* We have seen and have access to chemical analysisís of the liquids we sell. We know EXACTLY whatís in them.

* Measuring equipment meets international standards in regards to accuracy and includes all lab glassware, digital pipettes and digital dispensing equipment.

* Only the highest quality ingredients available are used

* All Vegetable Glycerin (VG) and Propolene Glycol (PG) is of pharmaceutical grade.

* Our manufacturers use only Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) approved flavorings.

* All of our products are sold in glass bottles. The main reason for that is safety and peace of mind. It's important for our customers to know that there is absolutely no interaction between the liquid and the bottle that it's stored in. For that same reason we expect all of our vendors to store their bases and flavorings in glass as well.

* No oil-based flavorings are used.

* None of the products we sell use ANY flavorings that contain Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl or Acetoin.

* Many flavorings used by our vendors are unique extractions - chemical analysisís of these are also available to us.
    Last edited by alegria; 19-10-13 at 09:49 PM.
    JeffD likes this.

Hey Lťon, what is the difference between food grade and pharmaceutical grade exactly?

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    As a customer, that is a great list of standards to know, I have a couple fave ADV from your store and I appreciate the lengths you have gone to make sure they are great quality products. I think we are spoilt for choice with many great vendors offering doublers in Aus, and we are looking forward to being able to offer some ourselves. Its great to have a choice of both OS and local doublers available to us all without having to wait weeks for them to get here!

I will only respond to grown up rational responses and not entertain drama.

It's spring people!

Captain - getting approval from Indigo but should be able to post some pictures shortly.

I have vendor agreements in place but cant see that being an issue!

[QUOTE=alegria;330540]I will only respond to grown up rational responses and not entertain drama.

It's spring people!

I agree...

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

My response was rational and not answered but it's shame we can't have free speech in here once someone starts earning a living from the forum and automatically gets 'god mode'.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzm View Post
    My response was rational and not answered but it's shame we can't have free speech in here once someone starts earning a living from the forum and automatically gets 'god mode'.
    Yeah, it's a real shame that people can't express their thoughts or opinions.
    Last edited by Rynxa; 22-09-13 at 07:56 PM. Reason: /sarc
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

I heard we were hunting witches. Shall we burn them first?

I hope this thread clears up a lot of the rumours. All our vendors sign agreements before entering any relationship with us.

We are committed to bring you nothing but the very best the industry has to offer!

AVF Regular
    So posts have been culled from here, and now the main thread has disappeared.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast