Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The WORLDS BEST CAVENDISH Vape - 10/10 from the Vapor Rater

Many try to copy it but NOthing beats the original

More stock arriving next week at Candied Cavendish - Delicious Monsta

Can't wait? Get some directly from Candied Cavendish by TPR | The Plume Room

Don't just take our word for it - see what The Vapor Rater had to say!

Last edited by alegria; 19-10-13 at 09:47 PM.

Yep! Its pretty fricken awesome. ADV for me at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    Yep! Its pretty fricken awesome. ADV for me at the moment.
    Yeah - thats one of my core ADV's too and has been for a very long time.

I always got a bottle of it on my desk

AVF Regular
    I was a pipe smoker for years and when I bought this I was expecting a pipe style tobacco which this is not what so ever, it taste like banana flavored banana, The first half of the description is correct for a good pipe tobacco, banana's aren't for pipe flavours, usually Cherry, or an apple, the apple flavoured pipe tobacco's have more of a dehydrate apple taste, not a fresh apple, like most venders do a terrible pipe flavour, They use fresh apples. The pipe aroma is a distinct flavour that most non-smokers would agree that they like the smell, I could see prunes and dried apples bringing out a proper pipe scent with a dark cherry mix. Anyways to each their own. Also the word candied is a fancy name for dehydrated I would say. Could be wrong.
    Jeff
    Last edited by aussievapes; 26-09-13 at 08:03 PM.

"The WORLDS BEST CAVENDISH Vape"
    Ok Alegria, you've got my attention now. I've just started a short holiday. Whilst packing I poured myself a Little Creatures Mr. Obadiah and thought, wouldn't a bowl full of Samuel Gawith 1792 go great with this? So I went and got out my best flake briar, rubbed out the correct quantity, let it sit for 30 minutes and lit it up. Ugh! Except for the Tonquin bean which I love, I have to say that after a fortnight of vaping I really no longer enjoy a pipe. Soooo - I'm off to try some of that Cav. Now, as you are promoting a Cavendish and since I'm a noob, what can you tell me about ejuice that replicates pipe tobacco blends: Virginians sweet and mellow with a hint of creamy vanilla or Orientals with smoky Latakia and spicy Perique? I will empty my bank account for the mixologest that can take me to that nirvana that I used to enjoy before I had visions of a life without a tongue ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    I was a pipe smoker for years and when I bought this I was expecting a pipe style tobacco which this is not what so ever,
    Jeff
    Oh - the bitter taste of disappointment even before I taste disappointment! (Obadiah on an empty stomach makes you write like this).
    AV - can you help a vapre jonesing for a pipe-a-like juice?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipesub View Post
    "The WORLDS BEST CAVENDISH Vape"
    Ok Alegria, you've got my attention now. I've just started a short holiday. Whilst packing I poured myself a Little Creatures Mr. Obadiah and thought, wouldn't a bowl full of Samuel Gawith 1792 go great with this? So I went and got out my best flake briar, rubbed out the correct quantity, let it sit for 30 minutes and lit it up. Ugh! Except for the Tonquin bean which I love, I have to say that after a fortnight of vaping I really no longer enjoy a pipe. Soooo - I'm off to try some of that Cav. Now, as you are promoting a Cavendish and since I'm a noob, what can you tell me about ejuice that replicates pipe tobacco blends: Virginians sweet and mellow with a hint of creamy vanilla or Orientals with smoky Latakia and spicy Perique? I will empty my bank account for the mixologest that can take me to that nirvana that I used to enjoy before I had visions of a life without a tongue ;-)
    its banana , No pipe tobacco I've ever seen was banana flavoured, I didn't like it because of the overpowering flavour of banana.
    Jeff

i used to find CC to taste like banana when i first vaped it but now its strange cant really describe the flavour but it is like a mapley sorta sweet pipe flavour tobacco i guess. maybe not maple but something syrupy sweet. who knows my taste buds are cooked most the time. anyways its a good vape one of favourites ive found, i usually vape it everyday at some stage
    If that doesn't work try a bigger hammer!

At first all you will be able to clearly taste is a Banana Fritter like flavor - after steeping this liquid for about 4-6 weeks minimum the tobacco flavor becomes a lot more dominant.

It's a strong smooth cavendish tobacco flavor on the inhale with dry undertones. You will get a fried ripe banana note on the exhale.

To me personally this one is enjoyable from the start but the tobacco notes defiantly take a while to surface.
    Please don't expect the flavor of a burning Cavendish Tobacco - more the aroma of the dried tobacco leafs.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipesub View Post
    Oh - the bitter taste of disappointment even before I taste disappointment! (Obadiah on an empty stomach makes you write like this).
    AV - can you help a vapre jonesing for a pipe-a-like juice?
    Ya sure I'll PM you
    Jeff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast