Lightbulb Delicious Monsta Is Closing!

Good Afternoon!

I have to do a bit of site maintenance and give the site a little tidy-up and overhaul, as well as prepare it for the new stock and future growth so we will close the store for the next few hours at 4pm Sydney time.

When we return we will give AVF members exclusive access for the first hour - via a password posted in our Subforum - to make their purchases from The Plume Room range.

"Banana Pudding" & "Candied Cavendish"
    ... both sold out in no time last time. These are on top of many vapers list of favorites! We don't want any AVF members to miss out this time around.
    There will be no per-bottle limit either. We thought the AVF password is a better idea to make sure everyone here gets a chance to buy their favorite liquid.

"Honey Fig Tobacco"
    This one was even hard for us to organise. This one is usually only available from The Plume Room directly but we are proud to have secured this one-off delivery for our customers.
    A very complex tobacco flavour with wonderful distinct Honey & Fig notes. This one is wonderful from the start but benefits from a long steep for the tobacco notes to become more pronounced!

"Dutch Apple Crumble"
    Our absolute favorite Apple Dessert flavour! Delicious stuff! We are thrilled to finally offer this amazing e-liquid locally

"Vanilla Caramel Frappuccino"
    This e-liquid does not just taste amazing - it fills the entire room with its beautiful aroma. Each time we vape this someone around us comments on it.
    We have not found many coffee vapes we enjoy but this one is one of our favourites!

There is MUCH MUCH more to come over the next two or 3 weeks and we are excited to reveal more very soon!

Again - a HUGE 'Thank You' to all our wonderful customers and supporters who have been nothing short of amazing through these first few weeks since we opened our site!

We will return in a few hours with these wonderful e-liquids we know many of you have been waiting for - some of which are available locally for the first time!

Sincerely,

The Delicious Monsta Team
    Last edited by alegria; 19-10-13 at 09:49 PM.

I'm sure that title will grab some attention.

AVF Regular
    ill be making my order tomorro so dont you dare sell my 2 bottles of banana pudding lol and cant wait to see what you add to the site

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    No lemon chiffon pie ?

awwww

Quote Originally Posted by oznewbie View Post
    No lemon chiffon pie ?

awwww
    It's on the way.

I am very sorry I could not get them all here at once!

Nice title A, hitting all the posts.....

Sorry - it will be about another hour before the site is back up and accessible via Password for AVF members for the first hour or so.

Had to step out for a little while but working hard to get it all up and running.

Decided to just upload the new products and do a few little things today.

Site will be back offline for a few hours this Sunday to get done what I couldn't do today.

Thank you all kindly for your patience,

Léon

Got my Captain Ron today and couldn't wait for 10 days... Vaping on it now and it's pretty nice.

As for this thread.. Definitely got my attention. Was about to give my condolences. Don't scare me please Leon.

Glad to hear you are already enjoying "Captain Ron"

I am sure you will love it even more in a couple of weeks.