Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Tears of Joy or Tears of Shame? A Review of Banana Pudding E-Juice

Tears of Joy or Tears of Shame? A Review of Banana Pudding E-Juice

So it happened again last weekend: O.U.I. (Ordering under the influence). I'd forgotten to order the Banana Pudding but luckily Leon worked a bit of magic and allowed me to add to my order soon after this oversight.

Those who read my last review know I enjoy a wee bit of a tipple now and again. I also really enjoyed that Captain Ron and am still doing so.

I awoke yesterday evening after passing out in the office toilets. Luckily it was the disabled loo, so I had a bit of privacy and space on the spotless floor. I love the disabled toilets.

Drool had accumulated under my face allowing me to turn my head on the tiles enough to see an Australia Post satchel laying next to my bag and an empty moon-bag of goon. I remembered that i'd picked it up at lunch before heading to the toilet for a bit of a pick me up. Chateau Leon (AKA Delicious Monsta) had delivered to me again in only two days!

I checked the time and decided that everyone would be out of the office. I would have to convince my boss that I'd taken an 8 hour long shit, but that was tomorrow's problem.

After flinging some gravy around the dunny to back up my epic poo story tomorrow, I grabbed the package, hastily left the office and sped home on the nearly empty roads.

Once inside the house, I felt a bit peckish, so I made made note to eat the lemon and lick the salt off my hand after each tequila shot. Gotta get your fruit in somehow!

Feeling excited and somewhat ill, I made my way to the lounge with my package from the Monsta. I used a particularly spicy juice i'd mixed the week before to melt open the plastic bag. After the slurry of plastic and caustic soda e-juice stopped bubbling, I pulled out my new shinies - Another protank 2 and protank 2 mini. Damn you Leon - let me buy more per order! Then the banana pudding e-juice popped out along with some little square bits of confetti that looked like tabs of acid. For a laugh I stuck 5 of them under my tongue.

I grabbed my nic and PG and mixed up 30ml of banana pudding goodness. After ignoring Leon's carefully handwritten advice about the Captain Ron, telling me to steep for several days at least, I had an attack of guilt and decided to let the pud age.

I grabbed some home-made Vodka and lemon squash and started up the Princess Bride while browsing the forums here on AVF.

About 45 minutes into the film and half a bottle of overproof bathtub vodka, I started feeling pretty giddy and some weird shit started to happen. The bottle of Banana Pudding started to talk to me... Well.. Talk is not the right word. It sounded like a gorilla grunting, but I understood it.

"Vape me, Timmah! Put my in your tank and inhale me into your lungs! Now! OOH OOHOH! AHOHOO!"

The voice of Donkey Kong compelled me to vape. You don't ignore Donkey Kong.

I filled up one of the new tanks and noted flashing lights Kanger was apparently now putting in them. Nice job Kanger! Set my battery to 3.8 volts and after locating my mouth, I inhaled a luscious gut full of steam. Oh baby. Did I like the Captain Ron? Well yeah, but now I'd have to tell him he wasn't coming to the prom with me anymore, because Donkey Kong had shown me his tasty banana and I was hooked.

This juice tastes as advertised. It *IS* banana pudding or banana custard or whatever you want to call it. The throat hit is there as well and accompanies large quantities of alcohol extremely well. The last thing I remember before passing out was Donkey Kong aggressively thrusting his Donkey Kong dong in my face and some pixelated turtles throwing fireballs at me.

I awoke in the morning with a sore throat and the taste of banana on my tongue. And cried. What had happened? Had Donkey Kong made banana love to my face or was I tripping balls? The only thing I knew for sure was that the Banana Pudding from Delicious Monsta and the Plume Room now tops my list for delicious vaping pleasure.

BUY THIS PRODUCT!

Now i'm off to get a pineapplepineapplepineapplepineapple kit done.

Sent Using a Banana
    Last edited by timmah; 15-10-13 at 07:27 AM.

Thank you!

Legendary review again!

I wonder if Candied Cavendish can beat Banana Pudding

AVF Regular
    epic review man I love banana pudding soo much I'm vaping it right now 16mg@50/50 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

I'm vaping it on my new Z-Max... I'm amazed that the protank 2 wick isn't burning like it does at 4V on the vision spinner.. YAY!

Gave a mate at work a toot on the Banana Pudding today and he's hooked already. Also loves the protanks. He was using the EVODs before that and getting the liquid coming through... Like I did.

Protank 2 + Banana Pudding + ZMAX Scope = WIN!

Ooh.. 80% PG, 20%VG for me.. I wanted more TH.

Quote Originally Posted by alegria View Post
    Thank you!

Legendary review again!

I wonder if Candied Cavendish can beat Banana Pudding
    No worries man I like writing. And drinking if you can tell. But not at the same time. For examples of why that's a bad idea you can see Home | The Golden Sphincter Awards.

I think I'll have to try the candied cavendish.. great reviews everywhere. Also, the Peppered Chocomint is nice, but I think I need to let it steep a bit more...

nice review timmah, u write so well, it was entertaining
    I brought banana pudding, didn't live up to the hype for me
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

Quote Originally Posted by lozza 82 View Post
    nice review timmah, u write so well, it was entertaining
    I brought banana pudding, didn't live up to the hype for me
    Thanks lozza

I think it would be a good idea to have a list of reviewers you can check out to see if you agree with their current reviews, and when they review something else you've got a better chance of buying something you like - because they have the same tastes...

Im just a fussy vaper and I get bored very easily. I've got quite a few on rotation that I luv, just sometimes I read a review and it sounds so fantastic, I buy it and I end up disappointed or it just aint for me. im done trialling now, im happy with my juices and my suppliers. I just gotta learn to appreciate reviews and not impulse buy.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

Quote Originally Posted by lozza 82 View Post
    Im just a fussy vaper and I get bored very easily. I've got quite a few on rotation that I luv, just sometimes I read a review and it sounds so fantastic, I buy it and I end up disappointed or it just aint for me. im done trialling now, im happy with my juices and my suppliers. I just gotta learn to appreciate reviews and not impulse buy.
    Lol.. Impulse buying will be my downfall.

Banana pudding is da bomb.I keep trying to analyse why I'm so drawn to this flavour, that I can't even wait for it to steep.Candid cavendish is great actually really good, but I find that the banana flavour seems to mix really well with tobacco juices.Banana pudding does an exceptional job because its quite the dominant flavour with a creamy smooth overtone.Its not complex like the cavendish but its simplicity while still having a nice throat hit and its versatility in mixing with strong tobacco flavours without overpowering or mutating it, makes it so special.Its kinda like hot pancakes with ice cream.A diverse fusion of taste that compliments the other. I have a bottle of captain Ron, steeping so can't wait to see how the cocoanut works with the banana and tobacco.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast