Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Flash throat hit enhancer

  1. #1
    Retired Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NE Tasmania
    Posts
    4,375

    Flash throat hit enhancer

    Any idea what might be in it?
    I've got some, but loathe to try it without some idea of what it contains.
    I know it's 98% PG/VG.. it's the other 2% I'm curious about.
    A bit like the new insect spray advertised on TV, claiming 98% natural.. or other things claiming 98% pure.
    Sure, I get that is supposed to reassure people that it's fine, but that last 2% could be arsenic or something for all we know.
    yani_s likes this.

  2. #2
    CCC
    CCC is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gold coast
    Posts
    3,922
    Not 100% positive but i think it would be capsicum or pepper.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    284
    Good question! I also got some Flash to try... But haven't yet as I'm not sure how (% wise) to use it. Was also curious as to what the other 2% was. ......
    The user formally known as NewbsRUs

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    105
    I'm almost positive its hot pepper extract. Apparently it burns on exhale and inhale.

  5. #5
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by fokus View Post
    I'm almost positive its hot pepper extract. Apparently it burns on exhale and inhale.
    eeeek, that sounds pretty intense!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    105
    Don't get me wrong, I love chilli and hot food but I dunno if Id want to vape it. Guess there's only one way to find out....

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    2,129
    About 2 drops in 10ml would be plenty I'd say. Haven't used mine yet either, but have watched a review where he suggests it's like a peppery kind of throat hit. Said it was irritating his throat, but he was vaping it straight, and mixed fairly strong.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whyalla, SA
    Posts
    13,095
    Well, a little while ago I mixed up a zero nic juice (just in case the world as we know it turns to shit). This had no VG in it, 2.5% flavouring concentrate, 5% Vodka and 10% Flash. This was vaped in a Pheonix clone RDA at 4.5V.

    It had enough throat hit to satisfy almost anyone, and I didn't notice any adverse tastes
    margyb likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

  9. #9
    All out of batteries
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fortitude Valley, Qld
    Posts
    1,254
    I've got a bottle of rawrvaper angel tears here (to enhance throat kick) and it says a blend of pg and menthol crystals. Add 2 drops max per millilitre of eliquid.
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

    atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2


  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Off grid, quietly hermity, NW Tas
    Posts
    6,476
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Well, a little while ago I mixed up a zero nic juice (just in case the world as we know it turns to shit). This had no VG in it, 2.5% flavouring concentrate, 5% Vodka and 10% Flash. This was vaped in a Pheonix clone RDA at 4.5V.

    It had enough throat hit to satisfy almost anyone, and I didn't notice any adverse tastes
    2.5 + 5 + 10 = 17.5. Wondering what the other 82.5% was?
    margyb likes this.


 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 11:59 AM.