Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Flash throat hit enhancer

Retired Account

Flash throat hit enhancer

Any idea what might be in it?
    I've got some, but loathe to try it without some idea of what it contains.
    I know it's 98% PG/VG.. it's the other 2% I'm curious about.
    A bit like the new insect spray advertised on TV, claiming 98% natural.. or other things claiming 98% pure.
    Sure, I get that is supposed to reassure people that it's fine, but that last 2% could be arsenic or something for all we know.
    yani_s likes this.

CCC
    Not 100% positive but i think it would be capsicum or pepper.

Good question! I also got some Flash to try... But haven't yet as I'm not sure how (% wise) to use it. Was also curious as to what the other 2% was. ......
    The user formally known as NewbsRUs

I'm almost positive its hot pepper extract. Apparently it burns on exhale and inhale.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by fokus View Post
    I'm almost positive its hot pepper extract. Apparently it burns on exhale and inhale.
    eeeek, that sounds pretty intense!!

Don't get me wrong, I love chilli and hot food but I dunno if Id want to vape it. Guess there's only one way to find out....

About 2 drops in 10ml would be plenty I'd say. Haven't used mine yet either, but have watched a review where he suggests it's like a peppery kind of throat hit. Said it was irritating his throat, but he was vaping it straight, and mixed fairly strong.

Super Moderator
    Well, a little while ago I mixed up a zero nic juice (just in case the world as we know it turns to shit). This had no VG in it, 2.5% flavouring concentrate, 5% Vodka and 10% Flash. This was vaped in a Pheonix clone RDA at 4.5V.

It had enough throat hit to satisfy almost anyone, and I didn't notice any adverse tastes
    margyb likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

All out of batteries
    I've got a bottle of rawrvaper angel tears here (to enhance throat kick) and it says a blend of pg and menthol crystals. Add 2 drops max per millilitre of eliquid.
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Well, a little while ago I mixed up a zero nic juice (just in case the world as we know it turns to shit). This had no VG in it, 2.5% flavouring concentrate, 5% Vodka and 10% Flash. This was vaped in a Pheonix clone RDA at 4.5V.

It had enough throat hit to satisfy almost anyone, and I didn't notice any adverse tastes
    2.5 + 5 + 10 = 17.5. Wondering what the other 82.5% was?
    margyb likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast