• 2 Post By marty
  • 2 Post By breaktru
  • 2 Post By marty
  • 2 Post By breaktru
  • 1 Post By neofelis
  • 6 Post By breaktru

Thread: Share your .rec files?

Share your .rec files?

I've finally got around to testing the ejuicemeup software, and I'm loving it.

In the future I'll be adding the recipes from the right side column on The Vapebook website to the software (and anywhere else I find a recipe on the internet), and I'll be relying on this software for all my recipe needs. I'll post up the .rec files in this forum when I'm finished.

I was thinking we could make up a sticky in this subforum for anyone who wishes to share their recipes as a .rec file that people can load into the ejuicemeup software.

Thoughts?
    Ravenscroft and breaktru like this.

AVF Regular
    Great marty.
    I post new .rec recipes in my eJuice Me up database and when I have uploaded several new ones I include them in the latest eJuice Me Up calculator update. The latest verslion is 11.1.0
    I mention the creator in the recipe file so if you are submitting one, don't forget to enter your name in a flavoring box that isn't used.
    Thanks for your support M8.
    Last edited by breaktru; 01-04-13 at 03:22 AM.
    marty and davee like this.
    FREE eJuice Calculator mix Nic strengths and flavor recipes. Recipes included. Mod Building

Quote Originally Posted by breaktru View Post
    Great marty.
    I post new .rec recipes in my eJuice Me up database and when I have uploaded several new ones I include them in the latest eJuice Me Up calculator update. The latest verslion is 11.1.0
    I mention the creator in the recipe file so if you are submitting one, don't forget to enter your name in a flavoring box that isn't used.
    Thanks for your support M8.

Awesome! Will do so.

Just a suggestion - what would be a really good addition to the software is if the "notes" were contained within the .rec file instead of their own separate text file, so that you could place in the URL link where you found the recipe, and other notes such as the creator, and whatever you think could be added to it, and the notes will appear on the one screen with the recipe.

Thanks again

Cheers!

edit ; I guess I could just use the empty flavour feilds again to record the notes/URL/creator etc
    Last edited by marty; 01-04-13 at 03:34 AM.
    breaktru and davee like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post
    Awesome! Will do so.

Just a suggestion - what would be a really good addition to the software is if the "notes" were contained within the .rec file instead of their own separate text file, so that you could place in the URL link where you found the recipe, and other notes such as the creator, and whatever you think could be added to it, and the notes will appear on the one screen with the recipe.

Thanks again

Cheers!

edit ; I guess I could just use the empty flavour feilds again to record the notes/URL/creator etc
    I'll take that in to consideration for a future update Marty. Thanks
    marty and davee like this.
    FREE eJuice Calculator mix Nic strengths and flavor recipes. Recipes included. Mod Building

When will an android version of your software come out?

I don't mix at the PC and want an android version. NOT ios or anything else that will cause me to get aids.

Thanks.
    extre248 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by breaktru View Post
    I'll take that in to consideration for a future update Marty. Thanks
    neo, there is just to much info to cram into an app version.

eJuice Me Up version 12.0.0.0 has just been released with 2 more flavoring lines added now totaling 7.

Shopping is the best place to get a large collection of Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 and box set at a compare price.