• 3 Post By Roxxiiangel
  • 1 Post By Roxxiiangel
  • 2 Post By Roxxiiangel
  • 1 Post By CCC
  • 1 Post By davee

Thread: My First Juice Recipe

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Red face My First Juice Recipe

Ok so yesterday I made my first recipe that was really good!! I had two samples from vapebar that I quite liked but weren't something I could vape all day. They were witches apple and peach tea. I had witches apple already in my stardust and decided to add a little peach tea, had a vape, not bad, hmmm what other fruit flavors do I have...a premixed watermelon from health cabin that had been sitting there for ages because I thought it was too strong. So added a little of that, had a vape, ok yum, now we are getting somewhere. I had also purchased some sweetener from vape king and added about 3-4 drops of that to my stardust (first time I'd used that). Had another vape and OMG YUMMMMM!!!! It tasted like lollies!! A little sour and mostly sweet!! Just so you know, all the flavors were steeped well. I was so excited about it I decided to make up a bottle of it from what I had left of the samples, put in too much peach tea and ruined it bugger (still tastes nice but not quite as good)!! Now gonna have to order some more to make it right lol. I'd say the mix in my stardust was about 70% witches apple, 20% peach tea 10% watermelon and then the 3 or 4 drops of the sweetner. It was so yummy that even when a little bit splashed out of the drip tip when I first had a vape it tasted yummy (usually if that happens it tastes icky). Anyways that's my first recipe that I wanted to share!!
    margyb, CCC and MrGruffy like this.

lol.. I bet it did taste like lollies! Generally s or 4 drops of sweetener is enough for about 10ml of juice.
    Whatever works for you is a good thing though. As long as it's tasty!

Woah 10 mls, oops lol!! I guess it would depend on what you were adding it to also! Well maybe just put 1 or 2 drops then, I thought it tasted awesome!!!

lol.. If it tastes awesome it's all good. Got a bit of a sweet tooth I guess?
    Might be worth trying a little less to start with. Work your way up

haha yeah apparently i do
    davee likes this.

Just thinking, maybe its the sweetner I like and it wouldnt matter too much what I put with it?? Hmmmmmmm the possibilities, maybe I can revive a heap of juices I wasnt too keen on. Oh then theres the coffee ones I have, bet they would taste awesome with some sweetner, ok now i'm a little excited lol! Although I do still stand by my recipe cause i can definately still taste the fruity flavours and it was yummmmmmy!
    margyb and davee like this.

CCC
    Nice one, fruit punch!
    Roxxiiangel likes this.

Sounds a bit more like a bag of Starburst lollies..lol
    Roxxiiangel likes this.