Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: Noe's Bewdy

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.

Noe's Bewdy

For those that like the Bobas Bounty but don't like the expensive price of it, here's a DiY that comes pretty close to it & you can use either PG or VG base nic to make it.

5ml PG & VG, in any nic strenght you prefer, in any ratio you prefer.
    10 Drops of Vaping Zone Vanilla Super Concentrate
    4 Drops of Vaping Zone Cream Super Concentrate
    2 Drops Vaping Zone Blackfire Super Concentrate
    1 drop Vaping Zone Tobbaco Super Concentrate

That's it, it isn't quite the same as Bobas but it is very close to it.
    With a little bit of time & some tweeking I am sure I can get it even closer to the exact taste but this was just my first attempt at reproducing it, it has not even steeped yet I just mixed & reported here LOL
    It is a little dryer tasting than actual Bobas & I think that is easily fixed with a bit of some EM or other sweetener, the EM may actually get the taste closer to Bobas(or further away) too. I do have other sweeteners I can test with to see which works best with it but some people may prefer a dryer tasting Bounty.

The taste is very tobaccoey with hints of honey & nuts a good whack of vanilla shines through & does not taste like the artificial vanilla a lot of vanillas do. The creaminess is there & has a pleasant mellowing effect on the vanilla.
    I made this using PG based nic & put it in a 24mg/ml 70/30 PG/VG base. The flavor is strong without being overpowering or too heavy.
    I could easily vape this all day & all night, the dryer aspect of it appeals to me over Bobas it almost has a "steeped tobacco leaves" quality to it, without any actual steeped tobaccos in it.
    Last edited by Noe; 12-08-13 at 10:27 PM.
    shipo, Mushman, margyb and 12 others like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    If you can perfect this flavour id be happy to purchase it off you

flue cured and cola.....................

Noe
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    My goal was to reproduce a close replica, I have done that but I think I can get it even closer. Without knowing what is used to make Bobas, at all, it is going to be hard to get it exact & will take a lot of time & experimenting but it is one of my DiY projects now.

I have some actual Bobas 24mg/ml here to compare it to & if anything my "Noes Bounty V1" is stronger tasting than Bobas, so I may need to reduce the concentrates used in the recipe a bit too.
    The Noes Bounty is also a lot lighter in colour than Bobas, Bobas is a medium dark coloured juice, while Noes Bounty is a light Golden colour, as seen in the attached pic. I am sure it could be even lighter coloured if your nic is completely clear.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Any prizes for coming up with a brilliant but sophisticated name for this stunning concoction Noe
    Mushman and RichoVonBlack like this.

AVF Regular
    Maybe with steep time it could become darker.

I'm actually liking the fact it's a bit stronger flavour since I been using carto tanks lately and I find they mute flavour a little.
    Noe likes this.

Noe
    Quote Originally Posted by shipo View Post
    Any prizes for coming up with a brilliant but sophisticated name for this stunning concoction Noe
    I was thinking of offering up a pair of your bescumbered undies shipo, but then I thought "nah FM will want to use them to filter his juice through"
    shipo, Mushman, margyb and 1 others like this.
    Essie's Glass DTs

Noe
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsr View Post
    Maybe with steep time it could become darker.

I'm actually liking the fact it's a bit stronger flavour since I been using carto tanks lately and I find they mute flavour a little.
    It may darken slightly but it will in all likelihood not darken a great deal & certainly not to the extent that Bobas is darkened to.
    Essie's Glass DTs

Noe
    Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    flue cured and cola.....................
    You sure of that cop?
    The cola's I've tried do not remind me at all of Bobas ....
    Essie's Glass DTs

AVF Regular
    Nice one Noe. I think I'm ready to step into concentrates now. Glad to see that the VapingZone stuff is decent. First on the list is Black Fire and some Cream from ECMS, apparently Black Fire is the bomb digity, and I love my baccy flavours.

Might try a mix and replace the vanilla with some butterscotch. Vanillas and certain caramels make me gag :/

Oh you could call it "Bound and Gagged."
    Noe, shipo and Mushman like this.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast