Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: For Tobacco Smokers

For Tobacco Smokers

All new to Vaping but getting there. Still searching for the "Right" flavour to get off the ciggies totally. This may help the other tobacco smokers out there. From HOL order samplers of Cigerallos and 2 others 12 mg. Cigerallos were good but could not vap all day on them and still wanted my normal smokes(taste thing) From ecigs.net.nz got the Aussie Blue Win tobacco high nic, think it is 24mg. Now this tastes just like Winfield Blue to me and I hate that. Also got some unflavoured vg nic 36 mg.

Here is what I did; 1 ml of cigerellos 12mg
    1ml of unflavoured vg 36 mg
    2 ml of Aussie Blue Win high nic

shake, mix, puff, very very close to my Winnie Gold I smoke and am finding that I am smoking less and less

Hope I put this in the right place
    lheamfrg and coal miner like this.

AVF Regular
    I'm not great at maths but that mix seems very high in nicotine? Like crazy, poisonous type high nic?

Feral, did you try the Guevara and the Puros? I find them both very strong tobacco flavours, but I can't go much higher than 12mg of nic.

How often are you vaping through the day?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    If he's right about the blue win being 24, that mix would indeed be 24. A little on the strong side, but nothing poisonous.
    Most blue smokers (12) smoke around 18 from what I've read as the nico doesn't absorb as well as darts, so I'd say he's on closer to a red in strength but covering with flavor.
    I'm no scientician, I leave the rocket surgery to the brain scientists, but the 36 and 12 at even amounts would equal 24.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
    Noe likes this.

AVF Regular
    Maybe I'm reading it wrong then. I thought Feral meant, 1ml of 36mg, plus 1ml of 12mg, plus 2ml of Aussie Blue Hi Nic (24mg?).....?

If he means 1ml + 1ml equals 2ml of Aussie Blue Hi Nic, then that wouldn't be so worrying.

But he did say this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    From ecigs.net.nz got the Aussie Blue Win tobacco high nic, think it is 24mg. Now this tastes just like Winfield Blue to me and I hate that.
    Feral, please tell me you are not adding Cigarellos and plain nic to your Aussie Blue with nic (24mg)?

AVF Regular
    Ok, I'm the retard.....told you I was no good at maths.

Just ignore me.

AVF Regular
    All new to Vaping but getting there. Still searching for the "Right" flavour to get off the ciggies totally. This may help the other tobacco smokers out there. From HOL order samplers of Cigerallos and 2 others 12 mg. Cigerallos were good but could not vap all day on them and still wanted my normal smokes(taste thing)
    Feral did you try the HoL Guevara, or Puros?

AVF Regular
    The highest of Aussie Blue nic is 16mg......

*doesn't ignore JenJ...... *

Mushman likes this.

AVF Regular
    All new to Vaping but getting there. Still searching for the "Right" flavour to get off the ciggies totally. This may help the other tobacco smokers out there. From HOL order samplers of Cigerallos and 2 others 12 mg. Cigerallos were good but could not vap all day on them and still wanted my normal smokes(taste thing) From ecigs.net.nz got the Aussie Blue Win tobacco high nic, think it is 24mg. Now this tastes just like Winfield Blue to me and I hate that. Also got some unflavoured vg nic 36 mg.

Here is what I did; 1 ml of cigerellos 12mg
    1ml of unflavoured vg 36 mg
    2 ml of Aussie Blue Win high nic

shake, mix, puff, very very close to my Winnie Gold I smoke and am finding that I am smoking less and less

Hope I put this in the right place
    Isnt win blue the same taste as win gold? Just the difference in strength? or the filter with more holes? I mean real ciggarates. I used to smoke win blue which i think is a 12mg? I might try the ecigs.net.nz at med str.

just got back from work. night shift on the road. all added in together as an experiment till other stuffs turn up. the Aussie blue doesn't state what the nic is, was just a guess. if it is 24mg than the total of the 4 mls should be 24mg. if it is 18 mg than total would be 21 mg (add it all up divide by 4).
    ohh, winnie blue and winnie gold taste nothing like each other in the analogs. tobacco chain smoker for the last 20 years or so. taylor mades taste like sucking on dirt.
    have a sample of the guevara and virginia prime but really can't taste em.

sorry for the lack of proper typing but been a very long and tiring night.

AVF Regular
    i smoke win blue analogs all the time. Tried gold long time ago cant remember if it tastes the same or not. Ive tried win blue rollies and it didnt taste the same. Definitely gonna miss the Port Royal rollies. But then again i might just make my own rum ejuice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast