Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Concentrates

Concentrates

Ok, so I took delivery on some 100% PG concentrates today and would like to use them by adding them to some flavours already mixed up by me but are a little on the subtle side. So with the concentrates do I mix them up with nic etc as I would say a doubler or do I just use neatly..adding to my already mixed juices? Cheers xx

AVF Regular
    most would use them neatly. what brand of concentrates are they and what is the recomended usage amount for them
    bethydy likes this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

I would also like to know this. As I have a few in the mail and I have never used them before. I think it depends on brand and strength . What concentrate did you use and uow much?
    Some I hear are as low as 2%. Ie.. 2ml mixed with 100 ml.
    While others are much higher at the 20 % mark. But best to ask someone experienced in mixing I guess.
    bethydy likes this.

These read to be used between 10 - 30%. They are from eciglife and all the brand says is made in america?? so not really sure xx

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Depending on the brand of concentrates, you could use as little as 1%-2% or up to 20% to mix in with your unflavored nic & plain PG/VG bases to make juice at the correct flavor strength.
    Without knowing the brand or type of flavor you are using it is very hard to recommend an accurate amount to use.

However, you can use your sense of smell to judge the amount you need to add.
    First halve the juice you want to add concentrate to, so if you have 10ml put 5ml in a different bottle.
    Now in one bottle only, add 1 or 2 drops, at a time, then shake & sniff to see if the flavor is strong enough, compare to the 5ml you didn't add concentrate to & when the bottle you are adding concentrate to smells about double the strength as the original juice, test vape it.
    If it is too strong you still have 5ml to mix back in to help dilute it back to the strength of flavor you want, keep track of how many drops you add & then add the same ratio of drops to the remaining original juice.
    You can also use some VG &/or unflavored nic to dilute the flavor a little if you need to.
    Olfella and bethydy like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bethydy View Post
    These read to be used between 10 - 30%. They are from eciglife and all the brand says is made in america?? so not really sure xx
    In that case I would try mixing them into your pre-mixed juice at around 5% of the volume.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    In that case I would try mixing them into your pre-mixed juice at around 5% of the volume.
    Thankyou Noe, and would this be using neat and going the way you suggested in your first post, drops into a 5ml batch?
    vaper chris sa likes this.

5 ml in 45 ml of juice then add a ml or 2 if needed is what I would do. So start at a 10 % and work up . Drip to taste.
    5 ml batches sounds teadious. But definately sparing on juice.

I think there are calculators online. I am On my mobile so slower browsing.
    Last edited by vaper chris sa; 27-06-13 at 01:40 AM.
    bethydy likes this.

LOL..I dont have 45ml of juice made up :-) my largest mixes are bottles mixed at 10ml

Quote Originally Posted by bethydy View Post
    LOL..I dont have 45ml of juice made up :-) my largest mixes are bottles mixed at 10ml
    He he im just greedy dont worry about me lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast