Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Unvapable swill

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Off grid, quietly hermity, NW Tas
    Posts
    6,476

    Unvapable swill

    AVFers, this is more a rant than anything, perhaps a tad of information begging.
    We've ordered a lot of varied juices from all over.
    We also have 250+ concentrates and base chemicals.

    mrsGruffy makes my juice to order, I'll say "touch more yellow citrus, little less vg....." etc
    About 3 in 5 juices she makes me are a delight.

    1 in 20 juices we've ordered from other people are pleasant, 5 in 10 are just swill. The rest have a bit out of them and are now in semi permanent steeping or end up in some past-rum-o'clock mix up for giggles she lobs over to my desk.

    I prefer sweet, fruit and other non-tobacco flavours generally, anyone have an idea for something that has really grabbed you by the tonsils and screamed in your face "vape me" and you agree?

    *suggestions for stuff we've already tried and rejected will be given a very polite response.
    *Pinkspot is to vaping as white spot is to goldfish.
    *Dekang, Hangsen, no thank you very much.
    *Mainstream US juices, also thank you but no.
    Crisscross, essiemessy and jen like this.


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Victoria
    Posts
    616
    I'm a big fan of Citrus tart from JW
    MrGruffy likes this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Melbourne Vic
    Posts
    3,151
    i love vapingmads madmixes. im sure youve had them tho. ive tried grants vanilla custard and a few other VCs, vapingmads is still better than them all
    lozza 82, Itsmerobyn and MrGruffy like this.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sydney - Australia
    Posts
    3,181
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    AVFers, this is more a rant than anything, perhaps a tad of information begging.
    We've ordered a lot of varied juices from all over.
    We also have 250+ concentrates and base chemicals.

    mrsGruffy makes my juice to order, I'll say "touch more yellow citrus, little less vg....." etc
    About 3 in 5 juices she makes me are a delight.

    1 in 20 juices we've ordered from other people are pleasant, 5 in 10 are just swill. The rest have a bit out of them and are now in semi permanent steeping or end up in some past-rum-o'clock mix up for giggles she lobs over to my desk.

    I prefer sweet, fruit and other non-tobacco flavours generally, anyone have an idea for something that has really grabbed you by the tonsils and screamed in your face "vape me" and you agree?

    *suggestions for stuff we've already tried and rejected will be given a very polite response.
    *Pinkspot is to vaping as white spot is to goldfish.
    *Dekang, Hangsen, no thank you very much.
    *Mainstream US juices, also thank you but no.
    As soon as my site is up you have to check out my DiY range. I am absolutely positive you will LOVE it!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    SW Vic
    Posts
    332
    I'm new to this but I found Hazelnut Custard Handmade E-Liquid from Vaping Cobra and haven't been able to find anything else that compares for an ADVyet.

    Imagine Homer Simpson with drool running down his mouth, that's me!

    I'm steeping about 5 other flavours (and more custard) at the moment so my preference could change!
    MrGruffy likes this.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Off grid, quietly hermity, NW Tas
    Posts
    6,476
    Quote Originally Posted by alegria View Post
    As soon as my site is up you have to check out my DiY range. I am absolutely positive you will LOVE it!
    You, stop posting here and work on your site then. If you are reading this and NOT working on your site so I'll love it, then close this window and

    Work harder, start now.
    Noe, gtadmin, jen and 4 others like this.


  7. #7
    CMB
    CMB is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SW WA
    Posts
    4,336
    Get MrsG to mix you up some grapefruit and kiwifruit a little bit of EM and some Koolada. Very nice indeed
    mrsgruffy likes this.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Off grid, quietly hermity, NW Tas
    Posts
    6,476
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Get MrsG to mix you up some grapefruit and kiwifruit a little bit of EM and some Koolada. Very nice indeed
    That's new, she'll read this and get on with it.
    she's good like that.


  9. #9
    jen
    jen is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    706
    Melon Boba - Good Life Vapor is my go to when all the others fail me, it screams vape me to me, every night. I have oodles of diff ones from GLV arriving tomorrow (better be or there will be tears) so will update if any good I have several flavours from them already, ranging from quite nice down to swill so crossing my fingers.

    I prefer sweet fruity non tobacco vapes also.

    Im still hunting the best vanilla in the world too so shall watch this post n see if it comes up here. Vanilla sky from thundervapes is great, needs oomphing with vapingcobra vanilla concentrate tho so doesnt qualify for best ever imo

    And agree! Hurrrreeeeee up Leon!
    MrGruffy likes this.

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whyalla, SA
    Posts
    13,095
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    You, stop posting here and work on your site then. If you are reading this and NOT working on your site so I'll love it, then close this window and

    Work harder, start now.
    Isn't the catch-cry "Work smarter, not harder" ...
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 11:25 AM.