Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Great Place for Buying Glass Juice Bottles

Great Place for Buying Glass Juice Bottles

Found a great place for buying glass bottles for storing juice. Super cheap, huge range, super fast shipping. Just bought a bunch and arrived in 2 days.

http://shop.newdirections.com.au/epa...es/16/141/2037

Thanks for this - they look great! I notice they also sell organic glycerine as well as normal glycerin, and PG. anyone know if these are suitable for vaping?
    Spending way too much $$$ on gear... Still better than smoking!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnolane View Post
    Thanks for this - they look great! I notice they also sell organic glycerine as well as normal glycerin, and PG. anyone know if these are suitable for vaping?
    There are threads regarding these guy's VG & PG, on here recently. Have a quick browse & read those threads, I think they are in this same section but I wouldn't be using their PG & VG, myself.
    RichoVonBlack likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Yeah i think they mentioned in the other thread not to use their VG PG. i think they said it smelled bad, looked yellow and ended up tossing it

New Directions VG/PG

Oh and they have really good service too. I made a mistake on my order and picked the wrong bottle caps. A girl called me a couple hours later and said she had gone into the show room and realised that the cap i choose didnt fit properly and picked some that would. Had the order sent by the end of the day.

AVF Regular
    I was just looking for glass bottles on eBay. Hell of a lot cheaper here. Thanks for the info
    Mammoth likes this.

Yes they are great for bottles and top service..Purchased 20 bottles and tops from them myself..
    I VAPE = I LIVE

Started Vaping at 16:00 hrs on 11th April 2013...
    Saved poop loads of $ not buying stinkies since then.
    Spending poop loads of $ on shinies and juice etc since then
    But now I am happy...

Retired Account
    For anyone who is considering them, it's not immediately obvious that their glass bottles come without any sort of lid or cap. You need to order those separately, and their eyedroppers are intended for their 15mL bottles.. they are a bit short for the 25 mL bottles, but tilting the bottle will get the last of your juice out. The PG looks and smells just fine, but I have yet to use it. The VG they sell has a very strong essential oil odour.. something like patchouli.. which I wouldn't want my vape to taste like. Their PG and VG comes in plastic amber boston type bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    Yeah i think they mentioned in the other thread not to use their VG PG. i think they said it smelled bad, looked yellow and ended up tossing it

New Directions VG/PG
    Thanks Mammoth and MrsG! Bottles yes, PG/VG no
    MrGruffy and Mammoth like this.
    Spending way too much $$$ on gear... Still better than smoking!

They do have bottles that come with lids MrsG. I meant to post in the other thread to let you know, but forgot until now.

The Boston bottles with tamper evident lids fit the purpose quite nicely. The 30ml for example are priced at 72 cents each, and this drops to 61 cents each for 10+

Amber 30ml T/E Glass Bottle (18mm) + Black cap - New Directions

The tamper evident lids come in black or white, and have the little safety seal on the bottom of it. So once it is screwed down, it forms a seal that breaks apart once opened. Just like 2 ltr bottles of milk. The lids also come with an inner dripolator that is of really no use for vapers. IMO. I got some of these bottles some time back, and all I did was pull the inner dripolator out - it's not hard to do this - and I also screwed all the lids onto the bottles, cracked the seals, then got rid of the bottom lid seals as well. The come off easy.

Really easy to do, takes seconds, and you end up with a basic lid that screws on tight. Just like normal lids.

And yes, if you order something that isn't quite right, they will contact you to let you know and change your order. I think they realise it is much easier to get the order right first time than go through the pain of having the customer send the order back. With the products they sell, it isn't really the best case scenario.
    eTama likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast